-Family Man-

Lately you have been feeling very unwell. You're sick, and more tired and moody than usual. So today you decided to go to the doctor to make sure everything's okay.

He tells you everything seems okay, but he asks you to take a pregnancy test just to be sure.

Once you get home, you sit on the bathroom floor waiting for the test results while you anxiously fiddle with your fingers, tapping at the tiles with your feet.

Fifteen minutes pass and you pick up the test, your eyes widen.

"HOLY SHIT!" You scream, "CHRIS!" You spring up from the floor and run out the door to your husband in the lounge, "babe!" You squeal,

"Shh, just a sec, yeah babe?" He says putting the phone down, "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He gets up, and comforts you with a little hug, still holding on to his phone,

"Nothings wrong." You smile,

"Then what's up?" He smiles softly, "I'll call you back later," he says to the person on the phone and ends the call, "are you okay?"

"I–I'm pregnant," you beam as you watch his face change from concern to absolute joy,

"Wait seriously?" He looks down at you in shock, "Babe! That's amazing!" He picks you up and swirls you around, "fuck, I'm so happy!"

He puts you down the smile still on his face, his hands move to your cheeks and he places a kiss on your lips, you kiss him back passionately,

"We're having a baby!" You squeal with delight.

_._._._._._._._

The months pass until the day you have been nervously waiting for arrives.

You're going into labor.

"AGH! CHRIS IT HURTS!" You cry as you lay on the hospital bed, "HOLY SHIIITTTT"

"It's okay honey," he holds your hand reassuringly.

_._._._._._._._._

The doctors deliver the baby. Then they wrap it up in a blanket and pass it to you.

"It's a girl," the doctor says with a smile, "congratulations."

You look down at the baby swaddled tightly and smile. With Chris by your side you look up at him tears of joy fill both your eyes,

"We created that," he chuckles,

"Yeah. We did," you grin, you then lift her up and pass her to Chris, "hold her,"

He takes the baby and holds her close to his chest. A permanent smile on his lips, he's a true family man.