-Gone Away 2-

Requested by @CutiepieChrisEvans

You arrive home, you feel empty and stupid for thinking things could be different. Was she the girl he cheated on you with? Who was she anyway? All these questions fill your head, you feel a headache coming on, so you take a seat.

After a short nap you wake up and grab an unopened bottle of red wine and pour yourself a large glass.

A few glasses later, you feel light and happy. You reach to take another sip when the door rings, you get up and stumble over yourself and make your way to the door.

"Y/N, hi," a familiar face says,

"Oh hello Chris, what brings you here," you roll your eyes as you turn around leaving the door open to invite him in,

"Uh, well I came to say hi, and to clear the air between us."

"whaaaat? Why clear the air? You mean from when you walked out on me and revealed that you had cheated on me?!" you slur and snap angrily, "who was she? Was it that pretty girl I saw you with?" he stares at me in confusion for a second,

"Who? Kelsey?"

"Whoever she was, the girl you kissed at the Cafe, was that her? The one you ch-"

"Stop, I get it. Yes I cheated on you with her, but I had been seeing her hoping to get my mind off someone else."

"THAT'S WHY YOU CAME HERE! To tell me you've been seeimg her while thinking of another girl! How nice of you to come by, I think you should go!"

"No, wait. The girl I was thinking of is you. Leaving you was a mistake, and cheating on you was the biggest mistake of all. It's not me, or who I am. And ever since I left, I've felt like shit."

"Really?" you ask, you push him towards the door, you feel his chest under your hands, "well... Why'd you do it? We're you drunk?"

"Kinda.. But no excuse is good enough, and I can understand if you hate me and never want to see me again-"

"Chris, I'm still upset and I was angry, but I could never hate you. You and I have history, we were together for 5 years. I might not fully be able to forgive you but, I'm definitely willing to see if we can get back on track,"

"Wait, so you want to get back together?" he asks, wide eyed,

"Well, eventually. I'm willing to work things out, if your willing to make it up to me," you raise your brows,

"Definitely," he opens his arms, and you hesitantly hug him back, but as soon as his arms wrap around you you give in and bury your head in his chest.

-. -. -. -. -. -

A year has passed since Chris came knocking on your door, wanting you back, and you are doing well, Chris has redeemed himself.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm so glad people are enjoying this book and I'm hoping to write more in the future. I've been swamped with school lately and it's been ry hard to find time and inspiration to get back on track. Hope you understand, and THANK YOU! ❤️