-Gone Away 1-

It is late. You're in your New York apartment with your boyfriend - of 18 months - Chris. You're in the middle of a heated argument after he randomly dropped - mid conversation - that he wanted to break up.

"Please Chris! I don't understand! Why? Did I do something?" You scream at him, face flushed, eyes stinging from the tears, brain scrambling for reasons.

"I just can't anymore Y/N," he sighs, looking at the floor,

"Why not? id I did something tell me! I'm sorry, please you can go. Can't we figure this out? Together?" You cry, wiping your tears away with your jumper sleeve.

"Please don't cry. This is hard enough as it is." He says, his voice almost calm. It's unsettling.

"God damn it Chris!" you scream, "just give me a reason! I deserve that at least!"

"If I told you, it would hurt more."

You look up at him. The world stops for a second. "What. Did you cheat on me?" you chuckle, but then there is silence for a second, before he replies.

"Yes."

---...---...---...---...---

Few months pass:

You still haven't fully gotten over 'he who shall not be named', he meant the world to you. You thought he was the one for you. But you were wrong.

You head down to your local cafe to get a coffee, you take a seat at your regular tables near the window and order your usual coffee, when you see a familiar face at a table nearby.

"Chris?" You say accidentally out loud, the person looks up from their phone and takes off their glasses,

"Y/n?"

"Uh how are you?" You ask just making conversation when suddenly a young girl walks in and takes a seat beside him, and they share a passionate kiss, your heart sinks, that was supposed to be your moment to tell him what you thought of him,

"Uh, well I guess I'll see you round" you say awkwardly as you walk out the cafe, forgetting all about your coffee, but you don't care, all you want to do is go home.