-First Date-

For a few months you have been talking to this guy on a dating app, who claims to be Chris Evans. You arent one hundred percent sure if it is or not. But you have been getting in really well with him so you decided to give him a shot.

Anyway tonight you have a date with him and you are very nervous. You both agreed to meet at the resturant.

As you turn off the TV, you decide it is a good idea to get dressed. So you head up stairs and have a quick shower, shave your legs, then get into your planned outfit, apply your make up, grab your keys then head to the resutrant.

Your Outfit:

when you arrive at the place, you park your car and walk inside, you look around for 'Chris Evans' and wonder if it is really him

when you arrive at the place, you park your car and walk inside, you look around for 'Chris Evans' and wonder if it is really him. The further you walk in the more nervous you get, untill a man stand up in his seat at the back of the resultant and approaches you. the closer he gets to you, you realize that it is infact the real Chris Evans,

"Wow, you look stunning. Y/N I'm hoping?" he grins,

"Yes, thats me. You're Chris," you suddenly feel even more nervous and kind of giddy.

"This way," he leads you with his hand lightly on your lower back.

The table; cute, dimly lit in the corner of the resturant and a small rose in a simple white vase gives a romantic touch. You grin as you take a seat, and as Chris pushes you in like a real gentleman, then takes a seat.

"It's great to finally meet you," he smiles as he pours a glass of red wine for you.

Nearly an hour has passed and you've been chatting and eating delicious foods don't you both are ready to leave.

"Hey wanna come over and grab a drink?" He asks politely,

"Sure," you smile as you both get up, split the bill. You then follow him in your car to his place.

After unlocking his apartment leading you inside,

"Nice place," you smile as Chris takes you jacket hanging it on a hook near the door,

"Thanks, want a drink?" he asks,

"Yes please."

-.-.-.-. -. -. -

Hours later you both are resting on the couch, you agreed to stay over, you were having a great time. Chris gave you one of his shirts to sleep in.

"Thanks for tonight," he says as you look up at him and grin,

"You're welcome, I'm glad I came,"

"Yeah?"

"Absolutely, I had fun and it was lovely food and company," you smile, placing your hand on his, which rests on your leg.

You inch closer to him and rest your head on his shoulder,

"It honestly feels like we've known each other for years," he says.