Tommy and Grace.

Dancing.

They looked as though they were laughing at something, and you could barley fit a hand between them. Kimber saw who Lucie was staring at, and leaned into her.

"She's not as pretty as you. He picked the wrong barmaid." Kimber whispered. Lucie didn't want to reply with a snarky comment in case she angered Kimber.

"Let's hope you picked the right one." Lucie whispered back. But she never stopped looking at Tommy and Grace.

Tommy and Grace were dancing closer and closer to Kimber's table. Lucie made eye contact with Tommy, who looked at her. Then looked away. Then looked back again, his eyebrows creasing when he saw her.

He left her sight after that, Lucie couldn't see him or Grace anywhere. Kimber's noticed she was searching for them.

"They'll be back, Love." Kimber spoke, taking a long drag of his cigar. It was as if Kimber had seen Tommy making his way towards them. Tommy and Grace appeared in front of Kimber's table. Tommy slammed three money filled satchels onto the table.

"Your money, Mr Kimber."

Lucie could see Grace staring at them, so she decided to be polite and go to speak with her. When she began to stand up, Kimber kept her sat down.

"Your own protection is failing Mr Kimber." Tommy took a seat across from Lucie and Kimber.

Lucie zoned out of the conversation, until Kimber removed his hand from her leg and stood up.

"I wanna' dance." Kimber spoke, staring straight at Grace. Thank God.

Kimber left to dance with Grace, leaving Tommy, Lucie and Mr Kimber's accountant. Lucie sat smoking whilst Thomas talked business.

"Luce, why're you with him?" Thomas asked coolly.

"He asked me to sit with him, to frightened to say no. How's Grace?"

"Boring."

Lucie couldn't help but chuckle a little, she kept eye contact with Tommy, daring into his piercing blue eyes.

Kimber had walked back to the table with Grace, who looked like she was going to punch Tommy.

"Looks like you two are making a deal." Kimber added, sitting back down next to Lucie, but keeping his hands to himself this time.

"Then let me throw a small condition into the mix." Kimber lent into Tommy, whispering into his ear. Lucie couldn't hear what he was saying, she just prayed to God it didn't involve her.

Tommy rose from his seat and went to speak with Grace. Kimber lent back on his chair, and his hand was back on Lucie's leg.

"We'll be eating at my house, with Mr. Shelby and his barmaid. I'll be driving with her, Mr. Shelby asked to drive with you." Lucie had totally forgot about Tommy's plan to give Grace to Kimber.

"Very well." Was Lucie's answer.

Thomas walked back over to Kimber and Lucie, who were now both stood up.