"I can't do that, you know what will happen." Killer warns. "You were going to my axe to hurt yourself, mine you think I would let you do that! And you disobeyed me twice! You should be afraid of me not him!" Nightmare pointed to himself with the axe before grabbing my chain pulling growling in her ear. "I'm sorry sir!" Killer whimpering. "Don't make me do it, babygirl your free but if I hear one thing at all I'm going to do it. Be good you listen to them now, I got to go hun I'm sorry." Nightmare chuckled darkly crying kissing her forehead. "And stay the fuck off my axe it's mine, and trust me I'll know little girl." Nightmare says pointing the axe at her before twirling it around. "I'm going to miss you girl." Nightmare chuckled darkly kissing it. "You guys Please take care of her, don't leave her I'm begging you guys. Don't leave her work it out." Nightmare says to the brothers. "We promise." The brothers say.

"Jason I know you can hear me because I didn't shut you off this time because I wanted to show you what was happening. I had to let her out, I'm sorry but look at her. Please don't lock me up. I know I broke my promise but Please I'm begging you don't lock me up. I'll be good." Nightmare begged crying dropping to his knees. Eyes dimming. "Thank you Jason you won't regret it." Nightmare chuckled darkly before leaving.

"Happy?" Jason asked. "Thank you." Killer giggled hugging him. "Yep now leave." Jason chuckled hugging back before pulling away. Killer leaves and my eyes dimmed before going back to normal. "What the fuck was that she tried to kill me!" I shouted jumping up holding my neck. "It's over they watch and hear everything unless they're needed they don't come out and when they do they're watched closely." Jason sighed. I run over to my boyfriends hugging them. "Please tell me I didn't scare you guys off. Please don't leave me." I begged holding tighter.

"Hey look at us, we are staying." They say. "You promise?" I asked before looking down. "We already promised nightmare but we promise." They say making me look up. I shake my head breaking away to get my homework done. Psst you forgot about my collar. "Shit don't do that. Fine I'll add it." I say jumping up. "We didn't do anything." They say. "Killer not you guys, she pulled a Dean." I explained adding her collar. "There, anything else you two?...no okay now fuck off!" I growl. Jesus your grumpy. "Killer I swear to God leave me alone! Or I'll put you in time out." I yelled grabbing my head. "Are you okay?" Sam asked confused. "I will be if I can do my fucking homework without her yapping." I groan grabbing my English stuff out.

I start nodding off. WAKE UP! "Fuck!" I shouted shooting back hitting the floor. "What the fuck Dom are you okay?" Dean asked running over. Sorry but you wanted to finish your homework right. "Yeah, your such a bitch. You didn't have to scream that." I say rubbing my head. "This is going to get confusing." Sam says. "Is nightmare this bad?" I asked Jason getting up to smoke. Smoking is bad drugs are better. I growl chuckling darkly. "Don't even think about it. Go do something leave me alone. I'm not doing that." I chuckle angry. "Oh you have no idea. Wait until she starts pranking you. Just got to tune her out for now. And try not talking outloud try thinking it." Jason chuckled.

I start reading my English book writing the paper. Science is next making me groan. I finish before slamming the book putting everything in my backpack. I jump up running over to the hummer getting started. The brothers come over giving me a hug and kiss before going to bed. "Can you sing for me?" I whispered and killer started singing. 'Thank you' I think.

I set an alarm for 4AM. I finish before adding black glossy paint with green flames at the bottom, I already put green lights on the bottom and for normal and above I also lifted it up. Putting up the drawing of nightmare and killer on the back and tinted the windows. I just finished painting when my alarm goes off. I quickly turn it off, I make coffee for everyone after washing my hands. I change into my black shorts and my red and black shirt. Groaning when I picked up my coat, it has a hole, throwing it down. I go brush my teeth before putting normal black with red makeup. I brush my hair pulling it up into a messy bun before walking out. I'm covered in grease and paint but I have to wait for later to take a shower. "You look like shit." Jason chuckled causing me to shrug. "I don't care." I mumbled pushing past getting coffee. "Your going to school like that?" Dean asked.