Short Author Note

Hey guys it's been a while,

I'd like to thank everyone for enjoying this series and even the Valentine's Day special I made.

To everyone's response to Valentine's Day, (even the naughty ones, I see you haha) Atem is so happy that you have said yes, and I'm really happy for you even commenting your response it makes me really happy you enjoy this.

I am still trying my best to write this series (even though I did start this as a personal story) and I'm not going to stop till it's finished.

The plot is still the same as I thought 3-4 years ago, though it goes along the actual anime/manga series. I'm not including the filler series in the anime but after this Fan Fiction. They could be short series after this book. For now, It's gonna take a while for me to finish this story, but thank you for sticking around, and hopefully we'll have a happy ending, or not who knows.

Thank you everyone!!
Demy out!

P.s: The image is on my own concept design of the Wolf in The Little Red Cap (commonly known as Little Red-Riding Hood). It's what I've been working on in University and over exaggerating how tired I am, yeah it's not too fun, hopefully it'll get better. Also some proportions are wrong I've noticed, but I scraped this design so yea all good.