Chapter 2 - Your Awkward Encounter

Reader's POV;
After running for god knows how long, I just went to a complete stop, I couldn't take it anymore, I was puffed out and it was hard to breathe. I looked up to check if (b/f) is worried about me, but she wasn't even there, she must've run ahead without looking back. *sigh* well this is just great, I'm now lost in a city I've heard so much about but don't even know how to get back to the mansion, thanks a lot (b/f). so I started to shout out for my hyper, energetic friend.
"(B/F)!! Where are you?!?" No response, just people walking around the square not noticing me,
"Well great, how am I going to find (b/-FFF)!!" I didn't notice something on the ground, but that's what made me fall face first on the ground like a clumsy idiot, great, just great. At least I was able to sit up and check my nose to see if it's okay, it didn't hurt for too long, although that fall should have broken my nose, but it isn't broken, just bruised, that's lucky.
"Are you alright?" I heard a guy say, his voice was low, but the way he said it sounded gentle and friendly, I of course replied back, trying to be polite.
"I'm alright, just was thinking too much and just got clumsy in the end." After tending my nose a bit more I was able to see he was wearing leather shoes. ((Yea, I went there XD *starts singing*))
"Do you need a hand?" He asked, lending his hand to me, and I accept it. He helped me up off the ground and at that moment, I was able to see his face. It was so confident and serious, but I could tell by his voice that he's not a bad person, I think ((DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS KIDS XDD)). The thing that really interested me was his spiky hair defying the laws of gravity, and it also had black with red outlined hair colour, finishing off with his bangs that looks almost as pure as gold, ((I swear that sounds so cliché to me DX)) it was the most interesting hairstyle I've ever seen. If there was an award for the most weirdest hair I've ever seen, this guy would be first prize winner.
"Is there something wrong?" There's that deep voice of his again, I looked at his amethyst eyes and smiled while scratching the back of my head, while also feeling my nose a bit more, just in case there may have been any areas damaged or hurting really badly.
"I'm alright, it wasn't that bad." Replying back with a hint of blush on my cheeks.
"Are you sure about that? It looked like a hard fall, especially face first on the ground." HOLD ON!! He saw that fall!?! Wow, this is embarrassing. This is just perfect. I thought while feeling embarrassed.
"Oh yeah it's fine, it doesn't hurt anymore, so I should be fine."
"That's good to hear, I'm Yugi by the way." He put his hand out towards me again with a small smile on his face, I accepted it as a hand shake and smiled back.
"Hello Yugi, My name is-" "(Y/N)!!"
That voice was my familiar hyperactive friend rushing straight past Yugi and sending me back to running again, without saying goodbye to the helpful stranger. "I'm so sorry!!" I shouted before she turned at a sharp corner. I almost felt like this Yugi guy was familiar somehow, like I've met him before, but I ignored the thought of that being true. "(B/f) you have a lot of explaining to do when we stop."

That was the most weirdest thing that has happened, and with (B/f) taking me away like that, made things really awkward for me right now, because I can't stop thinking about him now, someone help me, what is this feeling?

Yami's POV;
Well that greeting was- interesting. But I guess it's not her fault. I thought to myself, but that being a problem for me cause now Yugi knows.
"I see what's going on Yami." Yugi replies when they switch places.
Huh? What do you mean Yugi? Yami asks with confusion and concern.
"Oh never mind." Yugi answers back while walking away from the scene, pulling a small, cheeky smile on his face.

To Be Continued...

~~~
Also I will not be showing a lot of Atem's POV, but when the two talk to each other Yugi will have the quotation marks and Yami's, won't include quotation marks.

Anyway...
I hope you guys don't mind if I am basically telling how you met Atem, by actually through the main series plot, but your sort of like at places that do not happen in the actual series, or something like that, idk me no how to pronounce or english well. It would be great if you comment to let me know that it's okay and that you would like me to continue.

Also, a lot of people liked my story I miss you (Atem X Reader) so I decided to create a sequel since you guys think I should get you to find your precious pharaoh again. So I'm also trying to work on that while making this as well.

Hope you all have a wonderful week and I hope you like this story so far!!
~ Demik123

P.S: The images are most likely not going to be relevant to the story, just a laugh XDD or just random images I have in my phone or laptop. ^^