Chapter 8

Warning: This chapter will be going to (Y/N)'s past, so there will be mentions of abuse and rape. Nothing too detailed, but if you have an issue with this, please skip this chapter.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Dark and Anti went out to try and find my father, and Mark, Jack, and Amy went to help. Because they didn't trust me alone at the moment, the asked Ethan to look after me. I think that this is insane though. For one thing, he doesn't know about all that demon crap, so if something does happen, Ethan could get hurt. For another, I'm freaking 16, I can look after myself. They had claimed that they were going out for drinks and catching up with Jack, and Mark was designated driver, buying them lots of time. As soon as Ethan arrived my mood lifted, despite my sour attitude of being looked after.

"So why did they give you a chaperone? You get grounded or something?" I shrug. "Paranoid I guess. I think it's because of the whole deal with Ava and Aaron." I lie. He gives a confused look. "You're friends?" I nod. I explain to him the situation. "Maybe they just assume I don't want to be alone." I say. "Well, those two aren't worth your time. You're an amazing person, and they are too blind to see it." I smile a little. "Thanks, Ethan." I hug him, which he reciprocates. "Now what do you want to do?" Ethan says in a funny voice. I giggle. "Movie?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Anti P.O.V.

Dark found the prison Abyss was being held at. Wanting to keep the other safe, Dark and I were the only two going in as visitors. We turn into our human forms before entering. The guards bring us to a room, sectioned off. The large room is cut with glass dividers. Desks are at each window, with a weird device connected to the metal walls. "Do you know how all this works?" I whisper to Dark worriedly, afraid of being caught. Dark nods. "I asked Mark so we looked normal." He states. I sigh relieved. The guard leads us to a specific divider, and a few moments later some more guards shove Abyss to the seat beyond the window.Dark picks up the weird device, holding it in between the two of us.

This close to him, I can see the way his hair falls on his face, the strong, define, points of his face, hear the sound of his breathing. Abyss interrupts my starring. "I know you two are demons. No one else would come here to see me. What do you want?" I hear him through the small, bar like, device. I gaze in awe at it. "How can you speak though this thing?" I ask poking it slightly. "It's a phone, dumbass. It's who it works." I poke the 'phone' once again. Dark clears his throat. "We're hear about your daughter, (Y/N)." He says. "That bitch? What about her?" Abyss spits. "I'd watch my tone if I were you." I say threateningly. Abyss picks up on this. "You care for the little abomination? What kind of demon are you? Caring for a human child as your own. Well let me tell you, she isn't worth anything." He rants. I growl, and raise my fist as if to punch him. Dark pils my arm down. "Not here." He says.

"We know you cursed her. We want to know how to break it." Dark continues, ever the level headed demon. "Why would I tell you that. I cursed her for a reason. If I couldn't live the life I wanted, then neither could she." Abyss says. "You will tell us, otherwise you and your little bitch of a wife will die." I hiss. Abyss shifts uncomfortably at the mention of (Y/N)'s mother. "You're too diplomatic to do that." Abyss says to me. "Try me." I growl. "Why do you care for her so much anyways. She just a punching bag." I get angry at this. "You can't hurt her anymore." Abyss smirks. "Really? My curse says otherwise. Besides, who do you think haunts her nightmares? I hit her, beat her, I even touched her." Abyss says suggestively. I growl in anger. "I remember every time I did, she would beg for me to stop. Scream and cry out for help. I relished the sound of her agonized shouts."

I'm seeing red by this point. I stand and pound my hand against the glass, which catches the attention of some guards. "I'm going to kill you. Burn you alive, tear you apart piece by piece with a blunt knife, make sure you have the most painful death ever seen." I threaten. Dark pulls me down. He still looks calm, but by reading his mind I can tell he is thinking the same thing. Abyss laughs. "Keep your pet on a leash." Dark glares at him. "Tell us how to break this curse, or I'll let Anti have his way. Trust me, he really likes knives." He says seriously. Abyss stops laughing. He scowls. "The answer is still no." I decide to use the only thing we can use against him. "Then how about tell us how to break the curse, or I use your punishment on your wife. Dark what was her name?" I ask knowing he has more background information. "Ellie." He replies. "Ellie." I repeat smirking at Abyss. "Don't you dare touch-" I stop him. "What hurt her? Like you hurt your own daughter? Nothing will happen if you tell us how to break the curse."

Abyss sighs. He will break. "I don't know anything offhand. I wrote all of my spells and curses in a black and blue leather-bound book. They probably pawned it somewhere after Ellie and I were arrested. I swear I don't know where it is." I read is mind to make sure. I have to look deep to get all the information. My heart breaks as I see pictures of him hurting (Y/N). I'm nearly in tears at the moments of rape. Once I know for certain he isn't lying, I leave his mind quickly. "He isn't lying. Let's go." I say quickly. Dark hangs up, and the guards take Abyss back to his cell. Back outside, I let the tears fall.

"Anti?" Dark says concerned. "I saw him. When I read his mind." Dark understand what I mean, and pulls me towards him. We hug for a few moments, before we break and head back to the others. They look quizzically at my reddened face. I share with them the new information. "That bastard." Jack mutters, looking ready to punch something. Amy is nearly in tears, while Mark's face is scrunched and red. "Don't bring it up to (Y/N). Go home, and we will figure out how to get this book." Dark tells them. They nod. Dark teleports us to their house, then take me and him to (Y/N)'s old house. "This is good a place as any to start." Dark says. "Then let's get to it." Together, we silently enter the house.