Chapter 3

I'm feeling much better from that breakdown. I took some time to just do things I enjoy, and it really helped.

Anti P.O.V.

Anti, Dark, I need you please. (Y/N)'s voice rings out clearly in my head. It sounds scared and desperate. Right now, Dark and I were finishing a meeting with a higher class demon complaining about the poor work quality of his hired servants. Me being a lower class demon wanted to tell him to shove it, and do it himself, but Dark took control. Is when I heard (Y/N), I quickly shook Dark's shoulder. The demon left, and I told Dark what I heard. We still had the tracker for the portal, so we teleported to the portal, and entered it. It spit us out where it always does. Next to (Y/N). Unbeknownst to her, the necklace that protects her from demons is linked to Dark and I. The jewel carries our demon blood, so we can come to her when needed.

She looks at us, tears in her eyes, and we run to her side. "Oh, Angel, what happened?" Dark asks her. "I'm scared." She chokes out. I turn into my human form, and rub her back in a soothing motion. "What happened, (Y/N)?" She calms down enough to tell us about her day. "I got up and wanted to to for a walk. I went to this park near my house, and saw Ava and Aaron. I went up to them because they told me they couldn't come with me. When I turned to see behind the tree they were at, they were making out. A was cheating on me! I got angry, we yelled, but what's scary is the voice was talking to me." She says urgently, gripping her knees. "It was the voice that told me how to help you two. How to get to that middle world. Before it was a light. I could always feel the light of those powers, but this time it was only darkness. It scared me. It was telling me to unleash them on Ava and Aaron. I smacked A, and ran here." She goes back to crying in her knees. I hug her while just now noticing it was her old house. I'm going to kill A!

I use my telepathy to speak with Dark mentally. "We gave her that pendant to avoid this from happening, so why is it happening?" I shout. "I don't know. That book I found in the library said the powers were from demons, all the signs were demons, so the pendant should have worked. It has to be demons, nothing else could have possessed her body like that. These demons are obviously from the most hateful region of our world." Dark replies. "Well it obviously didn't work." I snap. "I'm wondering if..." Dark stops "If what?" I question, fearing the answer. "If one of her biological parents was a demons." Dark finishes. "I was hoping you wouldn't say that." I say. "If she is a Cambion, she is in extreme danger." "I know, I know." Dark says frustratedly. "Guys, what do I do?" (Y/N) asks. "For now, you're going to go home. We will explain to Mark and Jack, and then Anti and I will look for a solution in the demon world. We will be checking up on you. You have to fight it." Dark tells her. She nods, looking sullen. My little angel. Her first heartbreak and she has to deal with this. I will not rest until we can get rid of these demons.

Dark teleports us to the back door or Mark's house, in case someone else is in there. I look through the window to see it's just Mark, Jack, and Amy. I nod at Dark, so he teleports us into the living room. The three humans jump a little with shock at our entrance. "Jesus fucking Christ! You guys have got to stop doi-" Jack pauses mid sentence when he notices (Y/N)'s tears. "What happened?" (Y/N) runs to Amy's arms. "Something happened." Dark says seriously. We tell them about (Y/N)'s day, about her calling us, about the Cambion blood. "I'm thinking its most likely that one of her biological parents was a demon. When demons have a relationship with a human, they cannot return to the demon world without making their significant other a demon too, using a spell. That spell is impossible if the two have a child. Which would explain why they hated their children so much. At first they were happy, probably having hope that they could find a way to make the child a demon too, but turned resentful when they realized no such thing exists." Dark explains.

Amy, who was rubbing (Y/N)'s back soothingly, speaks first. "Well, what can we do?" "Go about your normal lives. Best to make the demons know that they can't effect what she does. Dark and I will do a little research to confirm. We have documents on every demon to exist from our kingdom. From there we will continue to look for a way to expel the demons for good. One issue is, there is another small kingdom inside the demon world. They are darker, more resentful of humans. They made their own kingdom when Dark ok over, and made a proclamation that we were no longer against humans. Those who refused to listen, separated. It's where I lived for awhile once Dark and I started fighting. We can speak to the ruler to get his documents, but he hates Dark, and probably won't help us." I tell the blonde woman. "Dark's kingdom." (Y/N) says tearfully. "Come again?" Dark asks. "Anti was saying 'our kingdom' and 'we have' when he was talking. Technically it's all Dark's, unless Anti happened to be ruling with you." She states, implying yet again, the gay demon thing. Mark and Jack laugh.

"Welcome to our world guys. Same thing happens with Septiplier." I shake my head and sigh, but and actually relieved that (Y/N) feels enough like herself to make her jokes. She gives me a small smile. "Gay demons." She whispers. "Friend demons." She laughs a little. "You guys never deny it." She points out. I hide the small, green, blush from flushing my face. And Darks face gets very pink. "Whatever. We are going to go." I hear her chuckle as Dark teleports us to the portal. We are going to save you, Angel."

Now What's in the Light? {Sequel to What Lies in the Dark}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें