Last words?

Today's prom. I'm super excited, yet nervous. I took a deep breath. He'll be here any minute now to get me. I need to calm myself. It's just I haven't been feeling the best lately.

*Knock, Knock*

"Woah, my Princess is sexy~" He smirked, walking towards me and wrapping his arms around my waist, making me blush. "Wow, you're a lot thinner. You eating okay?"

Dang it. I forgot he notices everything. "Mhm. Just fine." I smiled. "I'm just still feeling a bit sick, but, don't worry, I'm well enough to go to prom." I assured.

He gave me a concerned look, but nodding. "Okay, Princess." He kissed my forehead. He picked me up and walked outside and stood in front of the dorms.

"What are you doing? Shouldn't we get to prom?"

"Mhm. Just wait a second Princess." I just tilted my head. He chuckled and shook his head. My eyes widened when I saw the limo. He didn't- "The Prince and his Princess have to arrive in a royal way." He walked towards it, opening the door and sitting me down on his lap.

"You know you didn't have to do this, right?" I mumbled. He's always spoiling me. I don't want him wasting his money on me.

"I didn't have too, but why wouldn't I do it for my beautiful Princess~" He cooed, kissing my cheek.

I smiled, shaking my head. "I love you."

"I love you so much more."

~~

Omg... We're at Prom. Just 6 months ago I didn't even think I'd come to prom with my friends, let alone my crush, who is now my boyfriend. My life couldn't be better than this. I sighed as he carried we out the limo and into Prom where he sat me down grabbed my hand. "Ready?"

I nodded. We walked in and wow. It was so big and colorful. I looked around, smiling, which for some reason made my boyfriend chuckled. "You're so freaking adorable." He shook his head. "It should be illegal to be that adorable babe."

My face became completely red. I huffed. "Whatever." I huffed. I am not adorable.

"Mhm. Wanna go eat then dance?"

For a second everything started spinning and changing colors. I shook my head, closing my eyes. "Y-Yeah..." I smiled, I'm hot. Am I sweating...?

"Hey, you alright?" He used his sleeve to wipe my forehead. "You wanna go back to my dorm? What happened? Why are you sweating so much?"

"A-Ah.. I'm just thirsty. I'm really hot in this tux."

"Then take it off, I'll blow this suit up if I have too." He looked at him then rolled my sleeves up, wiping my forehead again. I smiled. He cares so much about me.

"Thank you, Prince."

The look in his eyes made me smile. He seemed worried, but relieved and happy at the same time.

"Anytime, Princess."

~~
I had finally ate after like a week and it felt so good, but bad. My boyfriend kept making me eat, trying to get me to gain weight so I'm not so skinny. "There you go, you're looking better already."

I smiled. "Mhm. Wanna dance now?" I asked, after he gave me a sip of his drink.

"Of course." He picked me up, kissing my cheek. Once we got to the dance floor, he put me down, grabbing both my hands. "You're so fucking beautiful."

There goes my face again. I started becoming dizzy again. Everything started spinning. What the heck? I started seeing dots all over the room. I blinked, trying to stop it, bit it didn't work.

"Guess what?" I knew I couldn't talk so I just looked at him. He gave me the warmest smile ever. "My life had been so much better since I met you and even better once I asked you out and you said yes. You make me so fucking happy, I can't even tell you how much you mean to me. If I lost you, I'd lose a part of me. You're my other half. I'd kill someone for you if I have too." He hugged me, kissing me on the lips. "I love you, Princess."

That was the last thing I heard from him before everything went black.

_____________________________
Okay, so I wanted to know what you guys think of the story! Any suggestions? Also, I was thinking about making the next chapter the same as this one, but told from Katsuki's Pov. Whatcha guys think? <33