Changing

"Halfie?"

Damn it! Bakugo's here. It's gonna look like I'm cheating on him!

"Ah. Finally got out of the Principles office I see."

"Yep, and I came to see my beautiful boyfriend but he seems to be busy."

"You're right. We were just about to make out."

"Oh really? Is that true Halfie?"

I shook my head an he smirked.

"I knew he wouldn't cheat. He's way to innocent for that."

I blushed and pouted, "Am not!"

"Whatever you say, Halfie." He walked over to them and put his shoulder on Midoriya, "But Deku, if you don't mind, I'll be needing my boyfriend back now."

"The one you cheated on?"

"Cheated on?" He asked confused.

"Yep. I remember everything. You said you were only using this scar-face loser. You said you could never love someone like him." Deku smirked and turned away from Todoroki, letting him go.

|We gon change POV real quick, Ik it's weird, just go with it|

The bi-colored look at both boys, "I knew you could never love a loser like me." He turned and ran away, crying.

"Halfie!" He called, "Damit! It's no use." He turned towards Deku," Why the fuck did you lie to him? He's already insecure enough and you just added to that. After I comfort him, I'm gonna kick your ass, again." He smirked and ran after his, hope-to-be-still boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Kinda short, Ik. The next chapter is gonna be a bit uhh... violent? Just cutting, suicidal thoughts, etc. I wasn't planning to but the way my story is going I just think it'll fit.