Explanation

So everything he said was a lie, I knew it. Nobody could ever love an idiot like me. I looked at Momo and finally tuned her in. 

"-tupid piece of trash!" She huffed, moving her arms from around me. "You are babe?"

I looked up at her blanked face. "Mhm. I'm fine. Come on, didn't you wanna do plan J?" I asked getting up. Just because I'm worthless doesn't mean I can't help my best friend. 

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts. Let's go." I grabbed her arm, dragging her back out. When we got downstairs I saw Midoriya, but no sign of Katsuki. Probably went to get his new boyfriend a drink. I shook my head. "Where is she?" She gave me a worried look, but pointed over to her. "Kay. Hold up. I'll be back." I walked over to her.

"Oh hey!" She smiled, turning away from Kaminari. "What's up?"

I just stared at her, not smiling. "Ah. Hey, what do you think of Momo?"

Her face instantly became red. "I-Uh.. What?" 

"What's your favorite thing about her?" Guess we gotta try a different approach.

She started twirling her hair. "Uhm.. I love her smile, it's so cute on her."

My eyes started watering. Guess who just told me that earlier? "Ah." My voice cracked. "So you like her, huh?"

"Mhm! You think she likes me?" And now she's nervous.

"Hm. Why do you go and hang out with her, maybe you can find out."

Her smile widened. "Omg! Thank you so much Todoroki!" She hugged me than ran.

I turned towards them. Momo looked at me and mouthed 'Thank you!' I nodded, walking around the party. I honestly just wanted to leave.

"Todobro!" Well, that can only be one person. 

"Hi Kirishima." 

"Why aren't you with Bakubro?"

"Because he'd much rather be with Midoriya." I rolled my eyes, huffing. 

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he did kiss him, so-"

"HE DID WHAT?"

"Yeah, he kissed him."

"He can't be drunk, there aren't even any drinks here." I nodded. "So why would he.. Maybe it was an accident." Wow, he's trying to a good best friend and cheer me up.

"He was suppose to be with you anyways."

"Yeah, he said he missed you though, so he was gonna go get you. That way we could all hang out." My eyes widened for a sec. Did he really? "So he really went with him to make out? That doesn't sound like him. Are you avoiding him." 

I nodded. "Yeah, he doesn't love me anymore, but I really love him, that's not gonna change."

"Hey look, there he is." He was sitting down, looking at his hands. Was he..? "Bro- I think he was crying. Bakubro!" 

He looked up and looked me directly in the eyes, once he did that he ran over to me, grabbing my hands, but before I could jerk them away he started talking. "Look I know you're probably pissed off right now, but just let me explain okay, and then if you still want to..." He gulped, getting.. nervous? "Wecouldbreakup." He said the last part so fast, I barely understood him. "Look, shitty hair can even say the first part is he." Kiri nodded. "So please just listen."

I sighed and turned away from him. "Fine."

He left out a sigh of relief. "Okay, here's what happened."

_________________________________________

Again, I typed this at school. I should I done my work, but instead during 1st period, which is 45 minutes, I wrote this. I have to write an Essay about something, so Imma just do Mha because why not? :D Okay, so in the next chapter is when you guys will see what happened, so it'll be a flashback told from Katsuki's Pov. We're gonna see if he really cheated or not. Well, hope you guys enjoy this chapter! :3 I'll update again tomorrow or later today. :)