How it Begun

Shoto Todoroki was in the restroom looking at his body, he was getting skinnier by the day because he was starving himself. He rubbed the scar on his face as his eyes water. Everything about was weird. His hair, who has two different hair colors? His eyes, who has two different eye colors. His scar, yuck! His body, fat. Himself, deserves to die, or so he's been told. Keep in mind, Todoroki isn't sudicial he just wants to be normal he was a fine and happy boy untill that one day.

Shoto smiled and stood on his tip toes to kiss Katsuki's nose, "Yes, I will go out with you!" He blushed.

Bakugo smiled as he carried he younger back into the school buildng, so they could have lunch. He gently placed Shoto down.

"Wait here Icy-Hot, I have something for you." Bakugo ran to his locker.

When he came back he handed him a bear, half red and half white, and some red and white flowers.

"Kastuki, I love them!" He blushed hugging the taller male.

He smirked, "I figured you would, c'mon let's go to lunch."

"Okay!" He grabbed Bakugo's hand.

They went to the table with Bakugo's friends.

"Ohh~ Bakubro finally confessed?" Kiri teased.

"Oh shut up, Shitty hair. It took you even longer to confess to Bootleg charger." Bakugo glared wrapping his arm around Shoto.

Shoto blushed and hid his face in Bakugo's chest. Bakugo smiled smirked and kissed his forehead.

"So glad I confessed."

~~

"So I'll be over there in like 15 minutes." He hugged his boyfriend one last time before he went into his dorm.

"K. Don't be late Icy-Hot. Love you." He lifted his chin and kissed him on the lips.

The bi-color boy went red in the face, "Love you too."

~~

Shoto was on his way to his boyfriends dorm before he was stoppd.

"Hey, can we talk?" Midoriya asked.

"Uh- sure, but make it quick, please."

He took a deep breath and grabbed the younger's hands, "Will you go out with me?"

Shoto nervously laughed and pulled his hands away, "I'm sorry Midoriya, you're a good friend and all, but I'm dating Bakugo."

Midoriya was angry, "You fat, ugly, mutiply colored-scar faced freak! You rejectedd me for Kacchan, Ugh! I hate you! Go kill yourself." He stomped away.

All those words rang in Todoroki's ear, he tried to shake it but he couldn't. He knocked on Bakugo's door.

"Hey babe." He hugged the shorter male.

The younger male blushed from the pet name, "Hey Katsuki." He hugged him back.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, let's go" He smiled.

~~

Knock, Knock

Todoroki put back on his uniform and walked towards the door, "Hey Katsuki." He hugged him, hiding his face in his boyfriends chest, "I missed you."

"Missed you too, Icy-Hot. C'mon." He stuck out his hand, "Let's go to school."

~~

The couple walked into the lunch room.

"I'm starving!" Bakugo pulled his boyfriend into the lunch line.

"I packed you a lunch." The bi-colored boy smiled.

"Really!? Alright! You're gonna make a great mom someday!" Bakugo grinned.

Todoroki blushed and pouted, "But I'm a boy."

"Yeah, but somebody has to be the mom and I wanna be the dad."

"Here." He mumbled.

"Aw~ Don't be like that." He kissed the younger's forehead, "Love you."

"Love you too!" He grinned.

Just as the two sat down Deku walked by and whispered something in Todoroki's ear.

"He don't deserve a rainbow scumbag like you."

He layed his head on Katsuki's chest. The older smiled and wrapped an arm around the younger, "Thanks for the lunch, I love it! Do you want some?"

"No thanks, I had a big breakfast. I think I'm just gonna take a nap, I appericate it tho babe"

"Anything for my princess."

He blushed as he closed his eyes, he sure was glad Katsuki was his boyfriend, even tho he knew Katsuki deseved better. Who knew a couple of words could change his whole life. And all of this started because he rejected Izuku Midoriya.

__________________________________

~So Whatcha think? It actually pained me to write this, it hurt my heart, soul, everything! My poor Bubba! But, I felt like the song went good with the story, right? Just listen to the song, it just suits this chapter. Anyways I think the rest of the book is gonna be told for Todoroki's point of view.