Fuck Love

Remember if the POV does change it'll be to 3rd person, other then that it's my bubba's Pov, kay?

_______________________________

I ran to the place where I first met Bakugo, the park. It was a small park. 

I sighed and smiled, "Bakugo. I love you."

| Flashback & this is in 3rd person|

Shoto Todoroki was sitting in the park, playing with some toys.

"I'm glad daddy's training is over for today."

He saw a boy on the swings and walked over to him.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Hm?" He looked down at the boy, who was extremly small for their age, "How old are you?"

"Five."

"Hm. I'm six." He stood up and got off the swing.

"Your're tall."

He slightly smirked, "I'm not tall, your're just short." The boy pouted, "What's your name?"

"Shoto Todoroki!" He grinned.

"Hmm. As in the son of that big star?" He thought about it, "Enji Todoroki, right?"

"Mhm!" He giggled.

"What's a rich kid like you doing here?"

"Nothing, daddy let's me come play after training."

"You got your quirk?"

"Mhm."

"What is it?"

"Fire and Ice."

"Both? No way." He exclaimed, "I've heard rumors about it, but I didn't believe it."

"Wanna see?"

"Of course."

He lifted up both of his arms and they englufed in flames and ice, "Told ya." He said deactivating his quirk.

"Wow, guess you were right."

"So, wanna play now?"

"Sure, I don't see why not."

"Alright!" He giggled.

"Your're so cute." He mumbled, trying not to blush.

"Thank you!" He smiled, "Let's go!" He grabbed the blonde's hand.

"Alright, chill out."

"Wait, you didn't tell me your name." He pouted.

"Katsuki." He paused, "Katsuki Bakugo."

"Ohh~ What a pretty name."

The blonde's face became very red, "I-uh. Thanks." He turned away.

He gave him a closed eyed smiled, "C'mon!" He dragged him to the swing.

~~ 

The two boys played the whole entire day, till they got tired.

"Come lay with me." The smaller boy grabbed his arm, dragging him to the grass.

Both boys went and laid in the grass, well that was before Shoto put his head on Bakugo's chest.

"Your're so much fun! I love playing with you! Your're my best friend." He grinned, cuddling closer to the blonde.

The blonde smiled and wrapped his arm around the bi-colored boy, "Alright. Then that makes you my Halfie."

"Halfie?"

He ruffled his red and white hair, making the younger blush, "Yep. My Halfie!"

He yawned  and not to long after he fell asleep.

He sighed, shaking his head, "Your're such a kid." He slightly smiled, "Then again, your're my kid."

|| End of Flashback! Back to Shoto's POV! ||

I sighed and smiled, "I sure do love him."

"I love you too, Halfie."

I turned around and saw the one and only Bakugo smirking at me. I couldn't help the sudden urge I had to run into his arms. And that's excatly what I did. 

"I missed ya."

"I missed you too." I smiled into his chest, pouting.

"What's wrong?"

"I hate the fact that your're so much taller than me." I puffed my cheeks out, blushing.

"I've always been taller than you. Even when we first met here."

I looked up at him, "You remember?"

"Of course. You were the shortest 5 year older I ever met." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

"You getting sassy with me?"

"I-uh." I was stopped by a soft kiss on the lips.

He lifed my chin, I'm pretty sure I was as red as a tomato, "You're so fucking beautiful."

I'm not sure if it's possible but I'm pretty sure my face became even redder.

"I love you, Katuski."

"Not as much as I love you, Shoto."

_________________________

Oof. Okay I know what I said, but I decided to make it fluffy. It'll eventually have the sudicial thoughts, cutting, etc.