Without You

Just to let you know the rest of the book is gonna be told from Todoroki's point of view. Okay, now for the chapter. This song really sets the mood, just saying.

_____________________________________________

I sighed as I got up and put on my shoes, I'm suppose to be meeting Bakugo today to work on our project. I freaking love Bakugo with all my heart, I just think he deserves somebody better. I opened my door and walked to Bakugo's room, I knocked on the door.

"Icy-Hot!" He went up to me and hugged me.

I hugged him back and smiled, "Hey."

"Ready to work our project?"

"Yeah."

"Come on, and close your eyes!"

I pouted, "Why?"

"Just close them."

I sighed and did as he said. He took and hand and directed me into his living room.

"Okay now open them!"

On the table in the living room was my favorite food, Soba, candles, flowers, and chocolate.

I could help but smile. He always makes me so happy, I love him with all my heart.

"Bakugo, you didn't have too."

He just smiled and kissed my forehead, "I love you Icy-Hot. I'd do anything for my princess!"

I blushed.

"Now c'mon! Let's eat."

Eat

That word still haunted me, I couldn't eat. I would become fat and nobody would like me and Bakugo would leave me. I didn't want that. I could help the tears that fell from my face.

"Icy-Hot? What's wrong?"

I collasped into his chest crying.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" He asked in a soothing voice.

"I-I" I sobbed. I'm pathetic. I can't even form a sentence.

"You what? It's okay, dont cry babe." He rubbed circles on my back.

I don't deserve him, Midoriya's right. I'd be so lost without him. I don't know what I'd do without him.

"Midoriya's right." I whispered.

Bakugo stiffened a bit, "Right about what?"

"I don't deserve someone like you. I'm fat, have two different hair and eye colors, and an ugly scar! I'm a weirdo! You deserve so much better!" I screamed, sobbing into his chest.

He ruffled my hair and lifted my chin, "I don't know why he told you that, but you're beautiful. I love your red and white hair, it's so soft and gogerous, like you. I love you eyes, they're so fucking beautiful, blue and gray. so fucking amazing! I'd kill to have your hair and eyes. And your scar?" He rubbed his hand over my left eye, "I love it, it reminds me how tough you and how lucky I am to have you." He kissed my nose, "I love you, Shoto."

My face was completely red but the end of his statement, "I love you too, Katsuki." I layed my head in his chest, where he wrapped his arms around me.

I freaking love this man with all my heart, I don't know what I'd do without, I'd be lost. I love you Katsuki Bakugo. You make me feel so loved and special. I closed my eyes smiling, I'm so gonna marry him.

________________________________________________

Lil bit fluffy?! I squealed! I enjoyed writing this! They are honestly just an adorable couple! >.<  Better enjoy this fluff because the next chapter is gonna be somewhat sad, it'll get better tho, I promise!