Fast

Heey! It was highly requested that I update this book, so here you go! But besides this book, what book should I update?

Btw, I'm low-key dying so you're welcome

______________________________________________

"Ready Halfie?" Bakugo asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, let's go." I gave him a small smile.

"I saw that smile, it's cute. You should smile more often."

That caused me to blush.

"B-Bakugo." I whined like a child.

"He lifted up my chin, leaned down and kissed me, "What? I can't tell the truth?"

I blushed even more, if that's possible and we walked out of our dorms towards UA.

~~

Once we got there quite alot of people were staring at Bakugo and I and I didn't like this attention so I hid my face in my boyfriends's chest.

"What's up Halfie?"

"I- I don't want people staring at me."

"Why not? You just so fucking gorgeous. Who wouldn't wanna stare?"

My face became very red, like super red.

"Hey Kacchan! Todoroki!" Midoriya called.

Bakugo sighed, "What the fuck do you want?"

"I was wondering why you would date a freak like him." He pointed his finger towards.. me?

"What did you just call him?"

"Freak."

Bakugo turned towards me and smiled, "I'll meet you in class, kay?" He let go my my hand.

'I sighed and walked to class. I honestly wanted to just.. cry. Why? Because  everything Midoriya said was true. I am a freak. I- I just wanna d-' My thoughts were intrrupted by someone.

"Hey Todoroki!" Kirishima grinned waving.

"Where's Bakugo?"

"Oh, he's with Midoriya."

"Oh man. Sorry dude."

I tilted to my side to the side, I was extremely confused.

"Sorry for what?"

"You and Bakugo's break up."

Now I was a bit scared, "What break up?"

"Ya'll didn't break up?"

I shook my head.

"Midoriya's has had a crush on him for like forever. I figured Bakubro finally accepted his feelings."

"T-they were just talking." I cursed myself for stuttering.

"Oh, okay!" He grinned and went over to his desk as the bell rang.

I sighed, 'Today's gonna be a long day.'

~~

I was right all day everybody kept asking me how did I take the break up and over and over again I had to explain we didn't break up. The lunch bell had rung and Bakugo was still nowhere too be found, but, of course, Midoriya had come back from where ever he was. And of course he had to sit by me.

"Hey Todoroki!"

"Hey." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Is it about Bakugo? Don't worry we only kissed, nothing much."

"Kissed?"

"Yep! He's a real good kisser."

I was on the verge of crying, "Y-you guys kissed?"

"Yep."

"I-I need to go. By the way, do y-you know where he is?"

"Yeah, principles office."

"Why?" I asked wiping my face.

"He got in a fight with some kid, and of course he won."

"Who?"

"The kid doesn't matter, what matters is you confronting Bakugo about the kiss."

"You gonna break up with him?" He asked and I swear I saw a bit of happiness in his eyes.

"No, I'm not."

"But he cheated on you."

"Even if that's true, I just need him in my life."

Midoriya grabbed my hand, "I'll never treat you how he treats you. I'll treat you like the prince you are."

For some reason I didn't feel my face heat up, or feel my heart beating faster. I felt nothing.

"I'm sorry Midoriya I just can't." I pull my hand away and walked towards the bathroom.

But, of course, Midoriya followed me and pinned me up to the lockers. Man I hate being shorter than people.

"Don't be like that. How about just one night? Me and you."

I was about to say something but I was cut off by someone.

"Halfie?"

__________________________________