"She's so cool." Nejire says with a smile and the three who didn't speak, nod.

I the guy sends lightning through me and I roll my eyes and I punch him in the face with a water encased fist, knocking him out and effectively getting him out of the mall.

I watch as he slides away and I dust my hands and shrug it off like that never happened.

"I call dibs in coaching her!" Mirio calls and Nejire pout.

I scratch the back of my neck. "No thanks." I say to him simply and the Big Three stare at me shocked. "I'm a long ranged fighter, I only fight close range when I have to. My Uncle has been giving me tips on how to get stronger physically, and my Aunt has been training me with my quirk." I say to them. "If you want to coach someone, talk to my brother, he could use the practice." I say and Katsuki nods. "This one too." I say as I point to Katsuki.

"HEY! I'M STILL STRONGER THAN THAT SHITTY DEKU!" Katsuki yells annoyed.

I look away with a slight smirk on my face. "He didn't even use 100 percent on you." I say to him and he scowls at me.

Mirio laughs at the two of us. "You two seem to have a healthy relationship!" Mirio comments amused.

"I'm another version of his mother, just with long dark hair and brown eyes." I say and Katsuki grumbles next to me. "Oh chill out." I say to Katsuki.

"I will not fucking chill out!" Katsuki growls and I push his head down again.

"My angry demon." I say with a small nod. "Katsu, if you don't chill out, I'm gonna take you home and make sure you chill out." I say to him in a simple tone.

Katsuki stares up at me and then scowls at the ground, before deciding to calm down and I smile. "Your fucking lucky your my girlfriend." Katsuki mutters.

"I know." I say to him amused.

"Well, we have a few things to get, so we'll see you tomorrow." Nejire says to me with a grin.

"Alright. See ya." I say with a small wave and the three leave.

Me and Katsuki head back to the dorms and I ponder on something as Katsuki goes to talk with someone.

Probably Kiri.

"I'm gonna foil Katsu's plans." I say and I head to 1b's dorm and I knock.

I wait for a minute and Monoma answers.

"I'm gonna borrow your quirk for a minute." Monoma says to me as he touches me and then heads back inside.

I follow him in, very confused, but I see Monoma and Tetsutetsu having an arm wrestle.

Monoma ends up losing and I look at Tetsutetsu.

"Hey Tetsutetsu, you want to come on my run tomorrow with me, Tamajiki, and Kirishima? I need you to keep Kiri distracted and hyped up, Katsu is being jealous." I say to Tetsutetsu.

"HELL YEAH!" Tetsutetsu yells.

"Be in front of my dorm house tomorrow at 6:40." I say to Tetsutetsu and he grins.

"Have an arm wrestle with me first!" Tetsutetsu demands.

I look at him surprised and Monoma smirks.

"Do it." Monoma says to me.

I shrug and sit down across from Tetsutetsu and we lock hands.

"And start." Monoma says to me.

Tetsutetsu activates his quirk since my hand won't move.

I'm putting in a lot of effort, and we sit like this for a solid ten minutes, before I flip him into the ground, with my elbow not leaving the table.