We end up running into the Big Three and I look at them surprised while Katsuki is being protective gremlin.

"Hello Ray, Katsuki!" Nejire says to use with a grin.

Katsuki growls and I push his head down, which annoys him.

"Be nice." I say to Katsuki and he tchs. I shake my head amused and I look at the Big Three. "Hello, Mirio, Nejire, Tamajiki." I greet them and Katsuki scowls at them. "Katsuki, these are the three top students in U.A. Aizawa-Sensei asked them to show up to class while you were still on house arrest. We all fought Mirio, except for Shoto. And I was able to hold my ground, a little bit, but he was holding back, a lot." I say with a nervous sweat drop as I scratch the back of my neck.

"These guys are fucking stronger than you?" Katsuki asks me. "Your the fucking strongest in our class." Katsuki continues.

"She is strong, and she will be the strongest in U.A. one day, she was gifted with a great quirk." Mirio comments with a grin.

"So was Katsuki." I say with a small shrug. "We fought when we were kids, until we got into U.A. and we were forced to get along. But our Neighborhood has a giant swimming pool in it now because of us, because he blew up the school and I was trying to drown him." I say and Katsuki nods.

"Wow! Really?" Nejire asks more questions but I can't understand a word she says. "Wait, Ray, why do you keep looking more and more like Aizawa every time I see you?" Nejire asks me.

"I don't sleep." I say to her and Katsuki nods. "I have this ability to where I can stay up all night for a week at a time, as long as I have my phone or a gaming console. I basically have Insomnia." I say to her while nodding my head.

"Are you an Katsuki dating?" Nejire asks me.

"Hell fucking yeah. She's the best fucking girlfriend ever." Katsuki says to her with a snort.

"He finally had the balls to ask me to be his girlfriend, after a long ass time of sneaking around in the mornings while I was asleep and then going on my morning runs." I say to her.

"I've been meaning to ask you, what time do you go on your runs?" Mirio asks me.

"6:40, why?" I ask him confused.

"Tamajiki needs a running buddy, and he knows how you are, and he's figuring out your quirk as well, plus he needs to be social and since your not much of a social person yourself, you'll be great to start off with." Mirio says to me.

I nod and Katsuki looks annoyed. "I mean, I'm ok with that, I've been trying to get Shinsou to join me because his depressed ass needs to get out and exercise because he gets winded by stairs." I say to Mirio and he nods.

"Kirishima is joining you now." Katsuki says to me and I sweat drop.

"Your adorable when your jealous, but this is just running." I say to Katsuki.

"I don't care." Katsuki says to me.

I playfully roll my eyes. "Alright Tamajiki, make sure your ready by 6:45 tomorrow morning, and if your not, I'll personally drag you out of bed myself." I say to him and he hides behind Mirio.

"She's too energetic." Tamajiki mutters.

I sense danger and I turn around in time to duck a fist that is charged with lightning.

I see it's the guy from earlier. "You didn't learn your lesson earlier?" I sweat drop.

I move his fist to the side and I flip him into the ground without even trying. I put my foot on his chest and I look especially annoyed.