Chapter 10- Bunch of losers

Iris's POV:

After that "rescue" we all got on board on the Ravagers ship, on our way to a room so we can think of a plan to get the orb. Quill was explained his plan to us.

  "You call that "figured it out"?" Rocket asked. "We're gonna rob the guys who just beat us senseless."

  "Oh, you want to talk about senseless? How about trying to save us by blowing us up?" Peter hissed back.

  "We were only gonna blow you up if they didn't turn you over!"

   "And how on earth were they gonna turn us over when you only gave them a count of five?"

  "Well we didn't have time to work out the minutiae of the plan. This is what we get for acting altruistically!"

  "Why did you agree to his plan?" Peter asked me.

  "I couldn't think of one better last minute." I shrugged

  "I am Groot."

  "They are ungrateful." Rocket agreed.

  "What's important now is we get the Ravagers' army to help us save Xandar." Gamora said.

  "So we can give the Stone to Yondu who's just gonna sell to somebody even worse?" I asked.

  "We'll figure that part out later." Peter responded.

  "We have to stop Ronan." Gamora said sternly. Getting back to the subject at hand.

  "How?" Rocket said

  "I have a plan." Peter answered.

  "You've got a plan?"

  "Yes."

  "First of all, you're copying me from when I said I had a plan."

  "No, I'm not. People say that all the time, it's not that unique of a thing to say."

  "Secondly, I don't even believe you have a plan."

  "I have part of a plan!"

  "What percentage of a plan do you have?" Drax asked.

  "You don't get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere." Gamora said firmly.

  "I just saved Quill."

  "We've already established that you destroying the ship that I'm on is not saving me." Peter reminded.

  "When did we establish it?" Drax said clueless.

   "Like three seconds ago!"

   "I wasn't listening, I was thinking of something else." Me and Gamora groan in frustration.

   "She's right, you don't get an opinion. Especially when you almost put Iris in danger." Rocket implied, he looks back at Peter. "What percentage?"

   "I don't know, twelve percent." Peter mumbles.

   "Twelve percent?" He started bursting out a sarcastic laugh.

   "That's a fake laugh."

    "It's real!"

    "Totally fake."

    "That is the most real, authentic, hysterical laugh of my entire life because that is not a plan."

    "It's barely a concept." Gamora said, agreeing with Rocket.

    "Your taking their side?" Peter asked in shock.

    "I am Groot."

    "So what, it's better than eleven percent? What the hell does that have to do with anything?" Rocket responded.