Chapter 3- First meeting

Gamora's POV:

Me and Iris finally made it Xandar. We were a few feet away from The Broker's shop, we manage to find our target going in the shop as expected. Now I just have to find a way to steal the orb from him.

"Here's the plan, we go ahead and let him try to seal the orb. Most likely The Broker is gonna decline the offer sense he stole it from Ronan. Once he's out, I'm gonna talk to him and take the orb when I get the chance" I turn my head to look at Iris to say the finale step. "once I get the orb I want you to meet me down at the center courtyard and don't let anyone stop you"

"I understand, good luck" She said as we went our separate ways.

Meanwhile

Rocket's POV:

I have been searching some people with bounties for a good few hours, still nothing yet. I got bored so I decided to look at random Xandarians and make fun of them.

"Xandarians. What a bunch of losers. All of them in a big hurry to get from something stupid, to nothing at all. Pathetic." I said as I see a Xandarian with blonde hair, walking down the sidewalk.

"Look at this guy! Can you believe they call us criminals, when he's assaulting us with that haircut?" Then I see a little small Xandarian having trouble walking.

"What is this thing? Look how it thinks it's so cool. It's not cool to get help! Walk by yourself, you little gargoyle." I look up at the top floor of the courtyard and see a older Xandarian man, hitting on a Xandarian women way younger then him.

"Look at Mr. Smiles over here. Where's your wife, old man? What a class-A prevert." I laughed "Right, Groot? Groot?" I turned around and see him drinking from the water fountain, so disgusting.

"Don't drink fountain water, you idiot. That's disgusting!" I yelled

He then shook his head trying to deny it. Really? After I literally saw him drinking it, he's gonna try to deny it?

"Yes, you did. I just saw you doing it. Why are you lying?" I then heard my device starting to go off. "Whoop. Looks like we got one. Okay, humie, how bad does someone wanna find you?"[fugitive:Peter Quill, wanted:Alive, Guarantor:Yondu Udonta Bounty:Forty thousand units].

"Forty thousand units? Groot, we're gonna be rich."

I turned around and see Groot drinking from the fountain again. I sighed and looked at target again, I began to notice two females following him. One of them happen to be Gamora, daughter of Thanos. The other girl I can't figure out cause of her hood, looks like I need to go now if I want to get that bounty.

Third person:

           After Peter got kicked out of  The Broker's shop he notices Gamora near him.

            "What happen?" She asked

            "Uh...this guy just backed out of a deal on me. If there's one thing I hate, it's a man without integrity. Peter Quill. People call me Star-Lord." He gretted