Chapter 7- Knowhere

Iris's POV:

I was sitting in the co-pilot seat, while Rocket was in the pilot seat. Flying the ship.

"Heads up! We're inbound." Rocket informed

"What is this" Drax asked. I look at our destination, it's shaped like a skull. That's pretty creepy.

"It's called Knowhere." Gamora answered "The severed head of an ancient celestial being. Be wary headed in, rodent.There are no regulations whatsoever here."

I was still looking at the window and I see a lot of items being transported. Gamora noticed my curiosity.

"Hundreds of years ago, the Tivan Group sent workers in to mine the organic matter within the skull. Bone, brain tissue, spinal fluid. All rare resources, highly valued in black markets across the galaxy.It's dangerous and illegal work, suitable only for outlaws." She informed.

"Well, I come from a planet of outlaws. Billy the Kid, Bonnie and Clyde, John Stamos." Peter replied.

"It sounds like a place, which I would like to visit." Drax commented.

"Yea, you should."

Once Rocket landed the Milano, we all exited the ship. We then notice a few children heading towards us.

"Watch your wallets." Peter informed. I then notice Groot kneeling down in front of one of the kids. He grew a blue flower from his hand, he picked it up and handed it to her. The two smiled at each other for a second, before the kid walked away.

"That was very sweet of you, Groot." I comment. He looks back at me and we both smiled at each other. We finally made to the buyers's building,but there is a pretty long line.

"Your buyer's in there?!" Peter shouted

"We wait here for his representative." Gamora informed. We then see someone being thrown out of the shop.

"This is no respectable establishment!" Drax yelled.

"What do you expect us to do while we wait?" Rocket asked.

~Time Skip~

        It didn't take us long to find something to amuse ourselves,We found a bar not far from the building. Me, Groot, Drax, And Rocket gathered around a gambling table. Cheering for Drax's creature to win and drinking nonstop. I didn't drink to much though, not enough to make me drunk that is. We see Drax's creature eating the other two.

        "My Orloni has won, as I won at all things! Now, let's put more of this liquid into our bodies." Drax cheered.

       "That's the first thing you said that wasn't bat
-shit crazy." Rocket replied. As they continue to drink, I decided to go get some fresh air.

        "I'll be right back" I said as I made my way through the crowd and out the door. I sat down with my back against the wall, taking a few sips of my drink.

        "Hey, sweetheart." I quickly turn to see rocket standing next me, making him the same height as me. I can tell he was drunk cause of the alcohol I smell from him.

         "Jesus, don't scare me like that" I laughed nervously. He just chuckled in response.

          "So, I was thinking" I said looking at him. "Sense you know quite a bit about me, why don't you tell me a little about your self?" I asked.

        I see him looking at me, giving me a stern look. Oh gosh, did I piss him off?

      "You don't have to tell me if you-" I got cut by Rocket.