Chapter 5- The Escape

Iris's POV:

         "Listen! I could care less whether you live or whether you die." Peter shouted at Gamora.

        "Then why stop the big guy?" She asked

         "Simple you know where to sell my Orb" he said. I crossed my arm and looked at him

          "Your orb?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

           "Ok, fine. You know where to sell the orb" He corrected.

            "How are gonna sell it when we and it are still here?" Gamora Asked.

"Simple. My friend Rocket, here, escape 22 prisons."

              "Oh We're getting out. And then we're headed straight to Yondu to retrieve your bounty" Rocket said as he crossed his arms. Peter looks back at Gamora.

                "How much was your buyer willing to pay you for the orb?" He asked.

               "Four billion units" she answered

              "What?"

             "Holy shit"

            "I know right, same reaction when she told me" I mentioned.

          "That Orb is me and Iris's opportunity to get away from Thanos and Ronan. If you free us, I'll lead you to the buyer directly and I'll split the profit between the four of us." She said to Rocket.

         "I am Groot"

          "Five of us. A sleep for the danger, awake for the money, as per frickin' usual" Rocket said. We went back to our cells to get some rest, for our big escape.

~Time Skip~

       The next morning we all meet in the main room of the prison, hearing Rocket's plan to get out of here.

       "If we're gonna get out of here, we're gonna need to get into that watchtower. And to do that, I'm
gonna need a few things. The guards wear security bands to control their ins and outs. I need one"

       "Leave it to me" Gamora stated.

       "That dude, there. I need his prosthetic leg" I looked at him and I can tell he is trying to hold back a smirk.

        "His leg?" Peter asked.

         "Yeah. God knows I don't need the rest of him. Look at him, he's useless." Rocket replied

          "All right" Peter said, still confused.

          "And finally, on the wall back there is a black panel. Blinky yellow light. Do you see it?" He asked. We all nodded, agreeing we all see it. "There's a quarnyx battery behind it. Purplish box, green wires. To get into that watchtower, I definitely need it"

          "How are we supposed to do that?" I asked

          "Well, supposably these bald-bodies find you attractive. So maybe you can work out some sort of trade." He replied

           "You must be joking." I said as I crossed my arms.

           "No, I really hear they find you attractive" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Is he blushing?

           "look, it's 20 feet up in the air, and it's in the middle of the most heavily guarded part of the prison.It's impossible to get up there without being seen." Peter mentioned. I looked back at the black panel and I notice Groot heading towards it.