Dottie Martinez

Dottie Martinez was in love with Blaze. So blindly in fact, she didn't care about his drug overdoses, or gay preferences, all she wanted was him. But Dottie was also an abuser. Poor Daniel. Daniel seems like an innocent, sweet soul, and that is true. But this angered Dottie. How can someone be so pure, perfect! How can it be that Blaze and Daniel could be so close? She felt she needed to taint Daniels soul in order to push Daniel away from Blaze. To threaten him. Dottie began by bullying him. She called him terrible, horrible names. She hit him constantly, leaving the younger boy injured. One night Rylan caught her, and that's another story, but anyways before I killed Daniel and before Blaze died, Dottie was pregnant with Blazes child. When Laurance killed him, she aborted the baby, without telling a soul. I knew because Katelyn went to go protest at a local abortion center and of course I followed. While I was sneaking around I saw her sneak it as well, avoiding Katelyn. She came out crying but she had some older guy by her side, comforting her. This man was Garte. Yup, Garroth and Zane's father was Dotties sugar daddy. Crazy I know. Anyways, that guys dead now and so is Dottie, so I guess that doesn't really matter.