Bio

Another new project, sorry about this being so soon, I lost interest in my other one so I'll hold back on that for now. But here's this for the time being.

Character Sheet

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 17

Traits: You are a Tenno in this universe. You have superhuman abilities, which we'll talk about later. As for how you look, it's all up to you. You are also 5 ft 9 in.

Personality: You start off a bit of a weirdo, but as the story progresses so do you. You are an Honorable person who wants good in the world. You are generous to others, yet you aren't too nice, you can be mean or strict when you need to be.

Abilities: Void powers; Essentially you have the powers that most tenno have without an amp. (BTW You don't have an amp since you don't really need one.)

Void blast: A short-ranged physical attack that can knock enemies back quite far.

Void Beam: A Long-ranged move that can damage enemies from afar.

Void Cloak: You can hide yourself by being invisible thanks to the Void powers.

Void Dash: While invisible you can dash towards enemies knocking them off their feet whilst damaging them.

Warframes: I don't want to favorite any Specific warframe, so I'll just say you have access to all of them and their Prime variants.

With all said and Done I think we are ready to get into the bread and butter of this story. I am sure I can do this since the Idea of warframes are a great concept and no one has done it well enough.

P.S. All rights are reserved for Digital Extremes and Studio TNK. I do Not own High school DxD  and Warframe. All art as well is reserved for the people who made it. Thank you and do enjoy.