Paris

The night had fallen on the capital, the merchants had closed their shops, people were sailing to their night occupation, some were heading for star restaurants and others less fortunate went to neighbourhood breweries, where a certain festive atmosphere reigns inside. Yet, that evening, France was not in her best mood, she preferred to stay in her small apartment rather than go out to have fun. Negative thoughts filled her head, reflecting on all the mistakes she had made in her long life. The lady decided to clear her thoughts by opening the window of her living room. The fresh air struck her pleasantly on her bare neck. And carried away her worries. Her gaze was lost in the lights of the city. Thinking of nothing, she waited for something to happen. But what? She didn't even know herself.

Toc Toc

Someone was knocking on her door, maybe it was the United Kingdom, he loved coming to see her. To know how she feels, twice a week or more when he felt like it. He made more or less cheesy excuses. The problem was not that he came to see if she was recovering from that terrible war. No. It was his absolutely unbearable character, when he entered her modest apartment, criticizing the slightest frame that was not straight, or if there was even the bottom of a tights hanging on a chair he held it against her for several minutes, by calling her a slut before offering her a gift to make up for his unwelcome remarks. Gifts ranged from high-value jewellery, authentic beads, rings covered with emeralds, fine embroidered gloves, silk shirt, velvet scarf and other ceremonial garments. She was accumulating in her closets.

When he did not criticize, he complained about the current state of affairs, the division of the world into two blocks, the demands for independence from the colonies, and that no one listened to him in his government when he knew how to do things a thousand times better than everyone else. After a while, she ended up not listening to him, and she acquiesced to his words with a silly smile.

Always play the good woman, who understood nothing about the stakes of this world, to not break his ego. At times, she had the desire to tape his mouth, to silence him once and for all. And tonight again, she will have to listen to him or make him understand that she does not wish to welcome him for the night. Which will be difficult.

-Good evening, said France, making a rather insincere smile, looking to the side.

The person standing at his doorstep nodded and took off his hat.

France was stunned, USSR was there. She did not expect him, they had seen each other three days before, in a small bar, at the bottom of the Champs Elysées.

USSR looked at the pretty French woman and murmured:

-Is everything all right, France? I can go if you had plans or if I'm interrupting you from one of your activities.

-No, it's all right. You can come in. I thought it was the United Kingdom, he used to come several times a week and since he hasn't come yet... Anyway. You don't bother me. Come in, I'll get you a drink.

Both countries settled comfortably on the leather sofa. France had accumulated on all kinds of linens and covers, which made it rather comfortable. The French woman went to get two glasses from her kitchen and a bottle of red wine, which she placed on the small table in the living room. Then she went back to the kitchen, to look in her cupboards for snacks. She found a dry walnut sausage, some country bread, some chips that she put in a bowl, goat cheese and cantal that she placed on a tray. She transposed all this to her little deserte on wheels before returning to her living room.

Seeing that she had arrived with all these little snacks, USSR rushed to help her put all this on the coffee table. Once, the table was set. The young man openned the bottle and served both glasses generously. They discussed the post-war period, the divorce that she had with the United Kingdom, the United States that was in apartheid, but also tensions in Asia, especially in Indochina. Then they discussed more joyful things, such as the latest play that had made a great success this year, the different pastries they loved. All these discussions lasted several hours, with nibbling and drinking, the bottle was quickly finished and France went to get a bottle of apple juice to accompany their dessert, small tartlets with chocolate and almonds. Which were quickly devoured.

With the evening drawing to an end, France did not want to be alone for the rest of the night. She had noticed that the Russian was strongly interested in her body, many men had desired her and many had tried to keep her in a small cage like a poor little bird, which they wanted to guard jealously.

The pretty woman stood against the young man, voluntarily pressing her chest against the arm of the tall man. He blushed at her actions. He seemed to hesitate about the procedure to be followed, did he interpret correctly the signals of the young woman. She looked at him with eyes full of desires.

He decided to put his hand on his friend's thigh, caressing her gently. This amused France a lot. Who decided to tease him a little. By kneeling on her couch. Therefore, USSR removed his hand. The beautiful lady, laid a kiss on her guest's cheek. She felt her skin burning under the effect of her kiss. She murmured in the hollow of his ear:

- You know, my dear friend, if you wish we could go to my room. My bed is big enough for both of us.

-To sleep there? Asked with some hesitation, USSR. Who wouldn't want to create a misunderstanding with his tender friend.

This unexpected response made the lady laugh, who stuck a little more against the torso of the great man. She could feel his heart beating when she passed her hand over his muscular torso.

- Come on, my dear USSR. There is much more than that, we can do in a room.

- I just wanted to make sure you wanted to do that. I wouldn't want to force you into an awkward situation.

-Oh, my poor little cat. Thank you for caring about me and my safety. But right now what I would like and I will tell you clearly so that doubt no longer remains in your head. It's that I would like you to take me, so we could have sex in my room. Because I would not like to dirty the linen on my couch.

As soon as these words came out of the French woman's mouth, her future lover kissed her passionately.