The mystery of Hamburgers and Maple Syrup

Start from the beginning

K-Pop and Mukbang: I WILL GIVE YOU MY BROTHER AND FIRST BORN CHILD DONT DO THIS!

Big-Tiddy-Goth-GF: tAke my WHOLE FUCKING BEING

Super Mario Brothers: Oh, mamma mia! Uh I have 50 euro and io can pawn off some jewelry for $10 lasciami fare in fretta-

Maple Syrup Fetish: I HAVE A KIDNEY AND EBAY

Can I into Nordic?: sorry to disappoint you even more in your sons, but they stole them.

This is America: NOOO

Maple Syrup Fetish: WHY?

Kiwi: wait. that illegal!!

Tripaloski: Shhhhhhhhh.

God Save the Queen: Pardon?

Can I into Nordic?: America and Canada, your sons, stole the two cats you have named Hamburger and Maple Syrup from some humans. 

Can I into Nordic?: a little girl to be exact.

God Save the Queen: I-

Baguette: How are you going to explain this to us?

Maple Syrup Fetish: we have many explanations. 

Maple Syrup Fetish: choose the one you like.

Baguette: When I think about it further... I don't think there is anything to explain here. Tu as volé nos chats à une petite fille!

God Save the Queen: We cannot keep the cats if you stole them! France, hang up some posters, maybe we can find the humans they belong to.

This is America: Motherfucker.

God Save the Queen: You are grounded, young man!

This is America: why are you booing me? im right!

Hell-Spiderman: Ya better stop ol' cobber, pops ain't gonna shy away from grounding ya longer and ya won't be able to bail

This is America: Shut the fuck up, Australia.

Baguette: Okay young man I've had enough. We are going to search for the real owners of the cats and you are grounded. Both of you.

This is America: say what you want. America is the reason you have cars.

Kiwi: that Germany.

This is America: I swear to god, Zea.

This is America: Fuck y'all. I am leaving.

This is America has left "A mistake"

Maple Syrup Fetish: ...

Maple Syrup Fetish has left "A mistake"

Can I into Nordic?: wow

Can I into Nordic?: i feel guilty now

Can I into Nordic?: i'm just gonna go-

Can I into Nordic?: sit in a corner or something

PERKELE: What I want to know rn is why everyone joined into the beggin' even tho we don't even know what's going on exactly?

K-Pop and Mukbang: Just felt like I should help begging.

Big-Tiddy-Goth-GF: yeah! 

Kiwi: Aussie and me know problem. Want help.

Tripalsoki: No offense but what????

Kiwi: no offense take.

Hell-Spiderman: She said we know of the problem and wanted to help.

Hell-Spiderman: Zeas English ain't that good no more. She lost the knowledge a bit after moving outa home, bailing family meetings and only speaking her language.

Kiwi: Ae. Mauruuru no te whakamaarama.

Can I into Space?: What I am worrying about right now is how we dissolve this problem?

PERKELE: Problem???

Can I into Space?: Yeah. How do we get America and Canada back into the chat, dissolve the probably now existing tension between them and Estonia AND get UK and France to keep the cats.

Baguette: Nous ne gardons pas les chats. It is not okay to steal.

Baguette: By keeping them we would only be bad role models!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCABULARY USED:

jesteś najlepszy! (POL) - you're the best!

Ilma põhjuseta. Teen seda sellepärast, et suudan. (EST) - For no reason. I do it because I can.

Oui (FRA) - Yes

Tu as volé nos chats à une petite fille! (FRA) - You stole our cats from a little girl!

Nous ne gardons pas les chats. (FRA) - We do not keep the cats.

Я хочу обійняти тебе зараз. (UKR) - I want to hug you now.

ти, чортівна сука (UKR) - you fucking bitch

io (ITA) - I

lasciami fare in fretta (ITA) - let me do it quickly

Ae. Mauruuru no te whakamaarama. (MAORI) - Yeah. Thanks for the clarification.