"Call him okay?" The woman requested.

"Yes, of course mom. Can't let my baby cry and stay up all night. You know how moody he can get when he's not getting enough sleep."

"You know him too well. Thank you Jeongguk, for taking care of my honey bear." She said in her soft, motherly voice.

"I love him so much mom." Jeongguk confessed, missing Taehyung even more.

"I know son, I know." She confirms with a smile. "Well, I'm not gonna hold you for long, your boyfriend's probably waiting for you. Send my regards to your parents and your brother okay? I hope we can see each other soon."

"Okay mom, I missed you and dad too."

"We missed you too son. Take care."

"Thank you mom, bye."

Jeongguk then walks back to their living room where his dad and brother are. The two instantly asking him what's wrong.

"I need to face time Tae just to make sure he stopped crying already." He said, gesturing that he will already go to his room.

"Wait son, call him here. I want to also see my favorite baby." His dad requested making Jeongguk look back at him offended.

"I thought I'm your favorite?" He asked in a gasp, hand flying dramatically on his chest.

His brother snorts at his statement. "I'm the favorite, then Tae. You come at third."

"Hyung, we both know that dad loves me the most." He argued.

"No, he loves me the most."

"No, it's me."

"Nope, it's really me."

"No way-"

"Okay stop." Their dad cuts off their childish banter. "I love Taehyung the most okay. Now, please call him already." He demanded.

The two boys looked at him in disbelief, the old man just shrugs at them. "Okay fine.." Jeongguk says defeated. "At least, we all know here that Taehyung loves me the most." He said proudly, giving the two a smug smile before dialing his boyfriend's number on face time.

After two rings, Taehyung picks up. "Hello baby.." Jeongguk greeted happily but his smile drops instantly when he noticed the other's swollen red eyes, pale face and chapped lips. "Babe.." He called out worriedly making Taehyung tear up again.

"G-Gukkie.." They heard him whine on the other line making the three coo.

" They heard him whine on the other line making the three coo