Aeolgriff

Aeolgriff the windmill bird is a species of bird wyvern found in the Coral Highlands and the Hoarfrost Reach of the new world. It will appear in the following areas (Coral Highlands 5,8,9,10 and 12 and Hoarfrost Reach 6,7,13,14 and 15.)

Aeolgriff's name is derived from Aeolus the Greek lord of the winds and Griffin who doesn't need an introduction.

Aeolgriff's feathers are an icy blue, but the larger feathers around its neck are light green while the eye spots are bright yellow. Speaking of eyes, Aeolgriff's eyes are a vibrant pink but will change to a bloody red when enraged. The wing membrane and visible scales are a darker shade of yellow which creates a great contrast to the body feathers. The beak and claws on its wings are a light orange that glows when it is about to use one of its stun attacks, and finally the talons of the Aeolgriff are black.

 The beak and claws on its wings are a light orange that glows when it is about to use one of its stun attacks, and finally the talons of the Aeolgriff are black

Aeolgriff does not have any elements, but it can use the ailment stun on you, so be careful. Aeolgriff is weakest to the thunder element.

Aeolgriff can also whip up strong blasts of wind to knock opponents off their balance making it hard and dangerous to fight this monster.

(Battle theme, I don't own this.)

1:Aeolgriff will swing its tail at the player

2:Will slash its talons at you.

3:Will hit one of its clawed wings on the ground causing a small flash of light to appear. (100 percent chance of getting stun if you're too close.)

4:Aeolgriff will try to hit you with its beak three times, but if it is enraged it will be six times.

5:Aeolgriff will shoot out a powerful blast of air that can send players flying.

6:Aeolgriff will shoot out a mini tornado, any player too close to it will be sucked into it and then thrown back out.

7:Will hit its claws together causing a medium blast of light from the claws. (100 percent chance of getting stun if you're too close.)

8:Will swoop down at the player and attempt to grab him, if the Aeolgriff is successful in grabbing the player it will fly high up and throw him onto the ground causing large amounts of damage.

9:Aeolgriff will fly high up before diving back down towards the player, if it hits the ground instead a large blast of light will appear. (100 percent chance of getting stun if too close.)

10:Aeolgriff will spin in mid air while blasting air out of its mouth causing any nearby players to be flung away from it.

Aeolgriff's head feathers, wings and talons are breakable and its tail is severable.

Aeolgriff does have quite a few different turf wars so this could take a bit of time to read.

Aeolgriff vs Paolumu: Winner Aeolgriff.

Aeolgriff vs Odogaron: Tie.

Aeolgriff vs Ebony Odogaron: Tie.

Aeolgriff vs Zinoger: Tie.

Aeolgriff vs Legiana: Tie.

Aeolgriff vs Shrieking Legiana: Tie.

Aeolgriff vs Barioth: Tie.

Aeolgriff is a intelligent monster that will try to stun you before using its hard hitting attacks. Aeolgriff can raise its crown of feathers, similarly to the peacock in real life. The ability to raise the feathers is used to intimidate adversaries. The Aeolgriff is capable of storing air in an extra pair of lungs made for that specific purpose. The Aeolgriff is completely immune to being stunned, but it can be forced to land by hitting it with a scream pod. Trying to hide from Aeolgriff is a waste of time because of its incredible eyesight. Aeolgriff's beak and claws glow because of  bioluminescent bacteria that grow inside of it. These bacteria are gained when the Aeolgriff is young. Its parents lick the chick's beak and claws to transmit the bacteria to it, then allowing it to create the flashes of light.

Overall Aeolgriff is one of the fastest and most intelligent bird wyvern found making it one of the most dangerous monsters.