Koraruhebi

Koraruhebi, the shield tail viper wyvern is a snake wyvern that inhabits the Coral Highlands and appears in the following areas (4,5,8,10 and 12.)

Koraruhebi's name is derived from the Japanese words koraru or coral and hebi or serpent.

Koraruhebi's body is bright pink but the spots on its body and around the eyes are dark purple. The wing membranes are the same color as the body but this time the spots are dark blue rather than purple. The tail end is dark blue but when it is enraged the blood vessels in its tail glow bright red, and finally the claws and fangs are white.

Koraruhebi may not have an element but it can still give you poison and sleep, so be careful, but it's weak to the thunder element so use that as an advantage

The scales on Koraruhebi's tail are so thick and so tightly packed together that they can be used as a shield making it hard to find an opening to attack. Koraruhebi will keep its tail facing you, and any weapon whose sharpness is lower than 25 percent will not cause any damage to the tail. It may give you an opportunity to strike when it attacks, but you must be quick because Koraruhebi will usually be able to do combos with ease before pulling its tail up.

(Battle theme, I don't own the video.)

1:Koraruhebi will attempt to bite you

1:Koraruhebi will attempt to bite you. (75 percent chance of getting poison.)

2:Will slash at you with its claws.

3:Will shoot balls of poison at you, if it hits the ground it will cause a puddle of poison to appear and stay there for one minutes before disappearing. (100 percent chance of getting poison and the puddle will not poison Koraruhebi.)

4:Will spray a fog that will cause you to fall asleep. (100 percent chance of getting sleep.)

5:While in the air Koraruhebi will smash its tail on the ground trying to crush you, if Koraruhebi is enraged it will do this three times.

6:Koraruhebi will bite the player by swinging its head from behind the tail shield catching him or her off guard. (50 percent chance of getting poison.)

7:While Koraruhebi is hiding behind its tail shield it will shoot three poison balls in the air before going back down towards the player, when enraged it will be five. (100 percent chance of getting poison.)

8:While Koraruhebi is in the air it will spray a wall of sleeping fog that will advance in a straight line before disappearing. (100 percent chance of getting sleep.)

9:When Koraruhebi is in the air it will shoot three poison balls at different angles and when enraged it will shoot five. (100 percent chance of getting poison and just like three and seven puddles of poison will appear if they hit the ground.)

10:Koraruhebi will leap at the nearest player and pin him or her to the ground before shooting a ball of poison on him or her. (100 percent chance of getting poison.)

Koraruhebi's wings, spikes on its back, claws and parts of the tail are breakable, but the tail must gain massive amounts of damage before it breaks.

Now the turf wars.

Koraruhebi vs Paolumu: Winner Koraruhebi.

Koraruhebi vs Coral Pukei-Pukei: Winner Koraruhebi.

Koraruhebi vs Odogaron: Tie.

Koraruhebi vs Ebony Odogaron: Tie.

Koraruhebi vs Nargacuga: Tie.

Koraruhebi vs Pink Rathian: Winner Koraruhebi.

Koraruhebi vs Legiana: Tie.

Koraruhebi is known for its bravery and capability to fight off the top predators in their environment. Koraruhebis are related to the Quetzalphon and Dokuyuki. The position of Koraruhebi's fingers is perfect for grabbing on to the sheer cliffs of the Coral Highlands along with pinning its prey to the ground while it injects them with the venom in its fangs. The scales on Koraruhebi's tail are so thick that they are even fireproof.

Overall Koraruhebi is an intelligent and very effective fighter capable of stopping your attacks and countering with its own, so when you fight it you better be ready for one heck of a fight.