Hotel rooms

Taehyung was definitely not staring at Jimin's butt while he was negotiating wether they could buy the suite they'd booked with free chocolate ice cream or not because the boy 'didn't have enough money' to buy them. The receptionist had raised an eyebrow looking at the expensive clothes the two were wearing and also the suite itself that wasn't really the first suite you'd buy if you were broke.

And now the younger could only stare at the peach shaped ass in front of him.
It was huge.
And it wasn't just a regular huge ass.
It was a huge huge ass.
Then the realisation hit taehyung.
Staring at your best friend's ass was very gay.
Yet his eyes didn't even bother to dismiss themselves from the sight.

"Let's go." The taller got interrupted by the other taking him to their room.
Would it surprise you if i told you that the room looked and was more expensive than your whole house and all your belongings together?
Pillars were planted throughout the living room made of the most expensive marble transferred from the warm South Italy. A sofa from the leather of cows that had lived the most luxury lives on the highlands in the United Kingdom and the newest television that was still unavailable in the stores but due to the good contact the owner of the suite had with the CEO of that company he could still get it in the suite. A high tech kitchen followed the living room, made of tropical wood from Indonesia and ovens that could bake a pizza in the most Italian way possible. Further on there was a second floor with one huge bedroom that had a beautiful sight on the blue sea of Barcelona and a balcony where you could sniff up the Mediterranean scent of Spain. The bed was covered by the softest blankets and pillows where you could sink your head in so deep that you wouldn't be able to stand up from your dreams. The bathroom was gigantic and even had a bunch of stairs until you could reach the bathtub that was filled with sky clear water decorated with rose petals.
It was ethereal.

At least to us it would be.

"Is this like a chicken farm or?" Jimin asked raising his eyebrow after he'd walked around the place.
Taehyung nodded rapidly in agreement.
They both put down their suitcases and walked around the space.
Jimin slid his fingers over the wooden doors in the kitchen and sniffed up the scent. The smell turned out better than expected and made him force a little smile out of his mouth.

Taehyung was already upstairs a bit more impressed because of the sight they had on the sea.
"Jimin, come see this!" He shouted from the balcony.
The shorter ran upstairs shot open the door throwing himself onto the balcony.
"I've seen better sea sights." Jimin said while his face didn't change expression.
Taehyung looked at his best friend with puppy eyes and formed his mouth into a big pout.
"But it's an above average sea sight." The shorter spoke after letting out a small giggle.

The boys dropped their bags in the sleeping room and plopped down on the bed.

"I can't believe i'm actually married to my best friend." Jimin said sighing deeply.
"Do you hate it?" Taehyung asked.
"Well no, but the thought of us being a couple makes me uncomfortable. I can barely imagine how uncomfortable it'd make me if you even liked boys in the first place. I'm not homophobic but you know the drill."
"Yeah...." The taller responded,
How the fuck was he gonna tell Jimin that he was bisexual?

It was late in the evening when the two had woken up and had got themselves ready for the stay at Barcelona and decided to go out for a while.

"The clubs here are really something." Jimin whispered under his breath.
"What?" Taehyung screamed a little bit too hard in his ear through the music.
"Never mind." Jimin said, incredibly disturbed.
Taehyung sniffed up arrogantly but didn't pay attention to his husband any longer when he saw a very beautiful girl walking his direction.

I should update more lol.