Travel

Once again, Jimin stared at the ring that was hugging his finger.
Taehyung's nitials were carved in it.
His bestie might've stayed Kim Taehyung, but he was Kim Jimin from now on. Taehyung had told him it wasn't that bad and he kind of was like Kim Kardashian right now since they both had a big ass (except Jimin's wasn't from plastic) and they shared the name 'Kim' in which he got the respond of a slap on the face.
Apart from the weird quotes of the younger all Jimin could think of was throwing away the ring and never see it again.
Butof course that was never gonna be an option.
From his childhood on, he'd promised himself to never disappoint his parents. They'd always cared for him so much and Jimin felt like he had to repay them every time he got the opportunity and for sure never disappoint, well, he might've disappointed them a few times for example the wedding was a whole disappointment but further on he figured that he'd done great.

"Chim, I'm  so sorry it had to end up like this." Taehyung said who was driving the car.
"It's alright.It's  both our fault that the wedding went like this. We really have to learn how to act like normal human beings. With the emphasis on 'act' because we're both weird." The short one said staring at the window. A rain drop dripped of the window and a shiver flew against Jimin's spine. Only if he could be that raindrop, he wished he could embrace the freedom like that small drop of water could, free from worries and pain, free from marrying your best friend.
"I know that you're angry. But let's just...try to forget it."
Jimin turned his head to the male, he looked handsome.
he always did.
Taehyung was always recognised as one of the handsome kids, he got compliments about it 24/7 and sometimes it annoyed Jimin a bit.
But then it was Taehyung who'd cheer him up telling him that Jimin was even more amazing.
He had such an attractive aura around him, attracting every person around him like magnets, for example middle aged white men. (Okay but fr this man knows how to get all the boys in his pocket.)

Then the two realised it.
Their hands were placed on each other.
Both's eyes widened.
"Oh my god."
"What are we gonna do now?" Taehyung asked.
"I don't know! Get them off?"
"How?!"
"Uh, I don't know!"
But both of the boys were extremely awkward and absolutely didn't know how to work themselves out of the situation and let their hands be.
Eventually, Taehyung managed to save himself having to hold the wheel.
Jimin took a deep sigh in relief and still being angry, he reached the volume button to twist it higher.

At the speed of light the car was suddenly filled with the melody of 'The last of the real ones' from Fall out boy.
Taehyung hummed along the song making Jimin look at him.
Slowly, the deep voice of the taller male muttered out the lyrics slowly.
"You are the sun, and i'm just the planets, spinning around you, spinning around you~"
The other stared at his friend again the expression on his face still cold.
"But what's inside you, but what's inside you~"
Taehyung sang a bit harder, a wide grin appeared on his face when he faced Jimin.
This was their song.
"Yeah~" they both sang together, Taehyung a lot louder than Jimin though.

"'Cause you're the last of a dying breed
write our names in the wet concrete~" Taehyung screamed out his lungs.
And the older couldn't help it anymore.
"I wonder if your therapist knows everything about me"
And they started harmonising.
"I'm here in search of your glory
There's been a million before me
That ultra-kind of love
You never walk away from
You're just the last of the real ones
(You're just the last of the real ones)
You're just the last of the real ones
(You're just the last of the real ones)
You're just the last of the real ones
I am a collapsing star with tunnel vision
But only for you
But only for you
My head is stripped just like a screw that's been tightened too many times
When I think of you
When I think of you
I will shield you from the waves
If they find you
I will protect you
I will protect you
Just tell me, tell me, tell me, I
I am the only one
Even if it's not true
Even if it's not true, yeah
'Cause you're the last of a dying breed
Write our names in the wet concrete
I wonder if your therapist knows everything about me
I'm here in search of your glory
There's been a million before me
That ultra-kind of love
You never walk away from
You're just the last of the real ones
(You're just the last of the real ones)
You're just the last of the real ones
(You're just the last of the real ones)
You're just the last of the real ones
I'm here at the beginning of the end
Oh, the end of infinity with you
I'm here at the beginning of the end
Oh, the end of infinity with you
I'm done with having dreams
The thing that I believe
Oh, you drain all the fear from me
I'm done with having dreams
The thing that I believe
You drain the fear from me
'Cause you're the last of a dying breed
Write our names in the wet concrete
I wonder if your therapist knows everything about me
I'm here in search of your glory
There's been a million before me
That ultra-kind of love
You never walk away from
You're just the last of the real ones
(You're just the last of the real ones)
You're just the last of the real ones
(You're just the last of the real ones)
You're just the last of the real ones."
after the two had sung their lungs out they both stared at each other and laughed.
"you know me too well." jimin said shaking his head but still not able to hide his smile.
taehyung plastered a smirk on his face and patted jimin's back.

"So, we're married now." The older spoke after a long session of jamming out some songs.
"Yes, what shall we do?" Taehyung asked.
"Divorce?" Jimin suggested.
"I wish."
The boys fell silent and then started talking about one of their high school teachers who became a gay porn actor.

After a very long trip with the car and airplane a.k.a. a private jet, the two finally arrived.
"It's Spain, babes!" Jimin said after running out of the airport.
Taehyung giggled and put the suitcases in their rented Porsche (they rlly be flexing over here, except it's rented tho).
"I'm so excited!" The older screamed once again.
"Yeah, yeah, now get your ass in the car."
Jimin flew into the front seat almost falling off the seat again.
"You seem really happy to be here. More than usual. exceptionally happy." Taehyung said putting his hands on the wheel.
"I don't know, I just feel like....something special is going to happen. Like I'm getting something I've been craving for." The older replied.
"Well, I  never knew you were someone to believe in that kind of stuff." The taller said, a bit sceptical about the reply he just got.
"Nevermind, it's probably just a dumb thought."
"No it's not, it's  alright to talk about. I mean, if you feel like it." Taehyung's hands wandered to Jimin's thigh, softly squeezing it.
Jimin first gasped, but when Taehyung kept stroking his thigh he slowly calmed down, finding the comfort actually quite nice.

"Taehyung, let's promise each other one more thing."
"?"
"Eventhough that we're married. Let's appoint that we can date whoever we want to date. and we can sleep and kiss with anyone too."
"Deal, bitch."

NAYEON HAS SHORT HAIR HELP.