Proposal

If you'd ask someone who'd gone to high school with Park Jimin what kind of person he was they'd probably say that he was a very rich and attractive person. With the emphasis on rich.
Park Jimin was indeed a very rich kid.
And so was his best friend Kim Taehyung.
Their whole lives they'd lived next to each other in their huge villas.
And with huge I really mean huge.
Both of the villas had at least five bathrooms, fourteen bedrooms and fifty other useless rooms that were used either as gaming rooms or garbage rooms.
But not only were Taehyung and Jimin best friends. So were their parents.

The two had known each other since they were seeds in their dad's ball sack.
They basically did everything together.
They ate together, slept together (but not in that way), laughed together, watched movies together, shopped together, travelled together even showered together, no homo tho.
When they finally went to high school they got into a boring private school, it was so boring that the boys even got kicked out for pulling out too much mischief. that's when they ended up on a public school (which was intentionally meant as a punishment for getting kicked out of private school) where everyone was just from an average origin.
They actually liked that a lot more than those boring private schools they had attended to.
Because in public school they got theirselves a great group of dumbass friends that would always and forever be their dumbass friends.
Then they both went to study in England together, graduated, came home at the age of 21, lived a happy life for six months and now ended up in Jimin'sdad's office.

"Both of you are probably wondering what you're doing here?" Amale in a black suit, also known as Jimin's dad asked.
He took a sip from his coffee and got up from his seat. The slow steps of the man reached the front of his desk where he let himself fall onto which honestly had slightly hurt.
"Actually, not really." Jimin brutally responded.
"Yes, we figured that you wanted to talk about the chicken nuggets you still owe us." They both replied smiling. However, Jimin's smile quickly faded and got replaced by a strong glare.
"It weren't chicken nuggets idiot, it were cheeseburgers!"
"Actually, I'm pretty sure it were chicken nuggets. when did he say cheeseburgers?"
"When we were in Hawaii, he told us he decided to do cheeseburgers instead of chicken nuggets."
"No, you're lying, you're only saying this because you like cheeseburgers better than chicken nuggets, liar."
"No, I'm not!"
"Oh yes, you are! Mr. Park, would you mind telling Jimin that he's a liar?"
Jimin's dad sighed and rubbed his temples.
"21 years with these boys and they're still idiots." He whispered before cutting off their endless arguing. "Just say 'yes'!"

"Okay, anyways, those chicken nuggets aren't the reason that we're here."
"oh." taehyung breathed out in disappointment.
"So, you guys know that we want to put our companies together bigger and more successful?"
Taehyung and Jimin nodded.
"Okay so, you guys also know that you both have to take the company over right?"
Once again, they nodded, but more excited this time.
"Great! Get married!"
"W-what?" The shorter asked not quite sure what his dad meant.
"We all figured it'd be a great plan to get you two together! Korea needs something new, something refreshing! Imagine the two biggest companies in South Korea merging together ruled by a gay couple! It could be great for marketing and sales because of its different and unique owners! The LGBTQ community has been very popular lately and it can be appealing you know? We might attract new clients, you'll have to handle backlash though, but that's not my problem.
"Is gay marriage even legal?" Jimin asked with a shocked and beyond devastated voice.
"Well, it's not illegal so technically..." Jimin's dad didn't finish his sentence and awkwardly pressed his index fingers together.
"Absolute bullshit!" They yelled out in a chorus.

Taehyung was feeling nervous.
Extremely nervous.
Of course his mom had to make him propose to Jimin to 'do it the real way'. (She was lying, she just shipped Taehyung and Jimin really hard and wanted to see her son propose to him.)
His fingers were fidgeting around a small box that was carrying a splendid diamond ring.
He swore that at this moment an asthma attack could be taking over his lungs any time right now and he didn't even have asthma.
But he wasn't nervous because he was afraid that jimin would say no, he'd be happy if jimin would say no.
He was nervous for the crowd watching them.

"Hey, why did you wanna talk outside?"
Taehyung turned around and found Jimin next to him.
"Uhm, reasons. come here." Taehyung said swinging his arm towards him invitingly.
The shorter shrugged and walked over to the deck his best friend was standing on. At the moment, the two boys were sailing on a luxurious cruise ship that'd be going to England from America which their parents thought would be a dazzling location for a proposal.
They both leaned on the fence holding them away from the water.
You'd almost say that it was romantic considering that it was full moon somewhere in a the Pacific Ocean being surrounded by tons of salty water carrying out fishes in every single colour. However, since Taehyung was sweating and breathing his brains out and Jimin was practically eating his hair due to the fact that the wind was throwing it in his face you'd say it was just one of their regular weird interactions.
"It's beautiful." Jimin stammered trying to sound romantic or whatever.
"Yeah, so are you." Taehyung tried to say i'm his flirtiest voice but ended up sounding like Barbie pop that had a button on their spine that'd make them say stuff.
"Hwat....the fuck?"
Taehyung facepalmed and sighed.
"Jimin, I'm sorry but there are people watching us on a place where we can't see them. It's a set up you know? A proposal. I'm playing the scenario my mom wrote out for me. Just try to play along with me."
Jimin rolled his eyes figuring that he could've seen this coming.
"Alright then."
Taehyung ook a deep breath, took out the ring and fell down on one knee.

"Park Jimin, my sunshine in the night. my rose in my tulips. my core of my..."Taehyung mentally slapped himself for forgetting the text. He briefly, but not unnoticeable took out the scenario from his pocket and read it out. "My core of my heart. I love you from the deepest parts of me, even my di-what is this? okay let's just do this quick, do you wanna marry me?"
Jimin blinked.
This was the weirdest thing that had ever happened to him ever since he'd faced two white boys dancing the renegade in a borat.
"S-sure." He choked out.
"Alright." Taehyung stood up and slid the ring over Jimin's finger.

A loud applause rung over the deck and turned on lights revealed a crowd of people spread over the wooden planks.
Jimin rolled his eyes over the scenario wanting to die more every second.
"Auntie Hyejin? God, this is so embarrassing!"
Taehyung sighed and rubbed the back of his head thinking the same thing as his best friend.

"Help."

So yeah sorry, I hope this is less awful lol.