My Tearsoaked Heart *{7}*

This is the last post until after Friday because I have my Grade 3 Piano Exam!

Yes please pray for me LOL! :)

So because I won't post until Saturday or Sunday I made this chapter long! :D

So Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ Chapter 7 ~~

Bright rays of sunshine wafted its way towards me, showering my face and I scrunched my eyes closed, wanting to sleep a little more. I could hear the faint sounds of birds chirping from my balcony and people shouting outside. I couldn’t make out the words as I threw the pillow over my head, clutching the sides of it to the bed with both my hands, wishing that everyone and everything could just leave me alone, starting with those loud people shouting. I tossed the covers off of me and left the pleasant warmth of my bed and stomped over towards the balcony, flinging them over with a large amount of force.

As you might have noticed, I am not a morning person, at all. I seized hold of the now warm stone railing and looked down upon the scene before me. The gardens were enormous, stretching far down from where I was standing. Just below me was a swimming pool and sitting near it was a basketball court and soccer field next to that. I could just make out the tiny silhouettes of people that occupied the soccer field, shouting and making an uproar of noise. There were maybe 6 of them altogether and I groaned when I noticed, they were all male.

I trudged heavily back into my room and plopped onto my bed that was now cold from the lack of inhabitance. I slapped my forehead, annoyed that I had been deprived of a full 8 hours of sleep, when I felt something rough instead of my soft hand collide with my forehead. I opened my eyes glancing at my now lifted hand and sighted a yellow post-it note stuck to my palm. I detached it from myself with my other hand and sat up, reading the note.

Rose, me and my friends are playing soccer today in the backyard. You can explore the house if you want or meet Owen. He should be in his room.

Matthew

So he was the one to disturb my slumber, not like I didn’t suspect anyone else.

Mental note: Remember to kill Matthew.

No one messes with my sleep. I re-read the note, questioning who this Owen character was, when I figured it out. Nick had mentioned that he had adopted another son, Owen.

I sighed, lying back down and letting my arms drop, making my body take the figure of a star. I let the note drop from my hand and for some reason I felt the world slowly start to suck out of my body, my breathing came out in raspy gasps as I tried to fill my lungs with air. I could hear the paper falling towards the cream carpeted floor, all the sounds of the outside drowning out, only being able to hear the quiet swishing of the paper slicing through the air.

It seemed to go on forever, my breathing becoming louder by the minute until it finally touched the ground and everything was suddenly normal. I could breathe without difficulty and I could hear them outside, cheering and shouting as they played a game of soccer. It had only been a couple seconds long though it felt as if it had taken hours from me.

I clutched the front of my shirt, the spot where my heart would be, “What’s happening to me?” I whispered, staring at the ceiling above me before closing my eyes.

I sighed, “Life can’t get any better than this,” I thought sarcastically. I flung myself out of the cold bed, not bothering to fix it up and walked over to my shoulder bag near the door. Fishing out a pair of denim jean shorts and a white shoulder t-shirt with a red heart imprinted on the front. Also grabbing my toiletry bag and underwear, I walked towards a white painted door on the left side of my bed, assuming it was the bathroom.