My Tearsoaked Heart *{33}*

Hey Guys, just wanted to say something quick. On the 10th of August it's going to be my one year on wattpad and writing! yay ;) and when I started I set a goal to get 100 fans in one year! Well I'm really close, I've got 88 awesome fabulous fans and I love you guys heaps! Just wanted to say thanks and if you like reading any of my work fan me :D Thanks,

Okay Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      ~~ Chapter 33 ~~

I sat there in Matthew’s car, watching him from the corner of my eye in worry as his knuckles clutched the steering wheel fiercely. Ever since yesterday he had been silently angry after I came back to his room. He only told me that he wasn’t irritated with me, far from actually.

I sighed quietly, looking out the window. If I wasn’t worried about Matthew I was thinking about the stupid text from Daniel and honestly I tried not to. My palms began to sweat and my breathing would quicken every time I did.

Since I had missed another day of school yesterday taking care of Matthew I didn’t want to get too far behind on work so I insisted on coming to school. Matthew said he was coming to school no matter what, denying he still had a fever and said he would drive me to school instead of Jeremy.

I didn’t notice that we were now parked in the school’s parking and I turned to look at Matthew to see his head against the seat, eyes shut tightly and his hands still grasping the wheel for dear life.

Without thinking I placed my hand on his forehead and it didn’t seem to surprise him as I scoffed, pulling my hand back.

“Matthew, you need to go back home and rest. Your fever is still really high,” I tried to tell him but he just shook his head, opening his eyes only to see anger in them.

“I’m fine,” he told me bluntly, teeth clenched and I narrowed my eyes slowly.

That’s it, I can’t take this anymore.

Turning my body to him I reached out and grabbed the collars of his shirt, pulling him down sharply so his head was now near mine and the embarrassment was far pushed away in my mind.

“What’s up with you? Ever since yesterday you’ve been angry at everything you look at,” I questioned him firmly and he seemed a little put back but I didn’t care, he was worrying me too much that I was sure I would get gray hairs.

“I said I was sorry didn’t I? For whatever I did? I hate when you’re like this. When you’re depressed it makes me depressed!”

Realising my words I let go of his collar and used a hand to nervously comb my loose hair behind my ear. In my mind I was cursing at myself for being stupid. Stupid, stupid Rose.

His sigh pulled me back to the situation and he leaned back, running a hand down his face.

“I told you already, I’m not angry at you and as for about being depressed…,” he stopped to smirk weakly at me and I scowled, “I’m sorry. For that and for being a jerk to you but something…”

I notice his face bunched up in anger again. “Just don’t worry about me okay?”

I opened my mouth to ask him what on his mind but he was already out of the car and I just blinked before leaping out of the car myself.

Placing my shoulder bag securely on my shoulder I looked around again only to find him already with Ace and his friends.

Frowning I rubbed my elbow before removing my eyes from them and walking towards the school, heading for my locker.