Chap5-Talk of the school

That was probably the most amazing the most incredible experience i have ever had as Zayn stopped the car I was disappointed as I wanted to spend more time with the car.No fair. :(

"Come on we're gonna be late if you keep going into la la land" Zayn says laughing we both got out the car.

I was shocked to see almost everyone looking at us umm uh oh what the hell.Why was everyone staring at me?Then I noticed.This is not good, I thought.

"Umm awkward much"I say.

"I know right , come on let's go to class I have maths first what about you"He asked.

"Same I'm in room m1 you"I said.

"We got same maths cool"Zayn said

As we passed a bunch of kids I could hear them talking about us
or specially me .

"Yeh I know what is she doing with him?I'm sooo much better she's ugly and look at him I could just stare at him all day ."

"Yeh your right see how she's glued with him right now."
I just blanked them out and ignored them .

"Don't take no notice Of them there self centred cows."

"Yeh I know their just attention seekers" I say and start to walk to lesson making sure they heard what I had to say.

As we got inside our classroom I was deciding on where to sit
Umm hard decision.

"Saffron come sit here" Zayn called out from the back of the class.

And my legs just carried me to the back of the class without me noticing it was like I was connected to him um that's kinda weird.

Oh well.

The whole lesson was boring except for when Zayn was talking it was like as if all the other voices were drowned out and all I could hear was his ,weird if you ask me.
At the end of the lesson I had even got his number it felt like an accomplishment for some odd reason.

We were getting alone really well he even talked about himself for a bit I found out he's from Bradford no wonder his accent is to die for, it sounds so cute.

After all my lessons I went out of the school gates to see Zayn waiting for me, leaning on his car looking good , what was I thinking no it can't be he was -was annoying .

"Finally I've been waiting for like 10 minutes" he says.

"Oh sorry I had to talk to my teacher about my work."

"It's ok come on slow coach" he says.

"I'm not slow I'm faster then you" I say.

And ran and sat in the car before.

"Hahahaha" I laugh.

"Yeh yeh whatever" he says defeated .

We started to depart from school and headed home.

As I got out of the car I had a brilliant idea.

"Zayn would you like to watch a movie with me" I say.

"Yeh sure" he says smiling, his smile was so contagious.

I walked up to my house and unlocked the door.

"Where's your parents" Zayn says.

"Umm well mums working she gets called in at random times because she's a doctor and hardly is at home and ummm dad doesn't live with us" I say getting a bit emotional.

"Oh I'm sorry what happened"he says.

"My parents got divorced when I was 10 and I've not seen him since and don't want to because he hasn't contacted me ever I feel as I'm not wanted its been 6 years ,
O- I- umm I don't want to talk into it any further." I say with teary eyes.

"Only a fool would leave a beautiful girl like you" he says and in an instant it warms up my heart.

We sit on the sofa. "What do you wanna watch?The movies are all there."

He got up to search for a film and Came up with paranormal activity damn.I knew it.

"No no way were not watching I-I-I-it's scary." I say terrified.

"No it's not even that scary"
Oh shitttttt.