Chap3 - The truth

Saffron's pov

OMG.Please mum lets go i thought we really need to leave.NOW."Zayn wheres your manners their guests so speak politley" his mum said.Zayn said. "Sorry" but you could tell he wanted to know why we were here.

"We'll it was nice meeting you" my mum said while giving away the delicious OH SOO YUM apple pie to trisha no fair :( "oh thank you why don't you stay for dinner." she asked us.We said that we should get home as it was late and we could do that another time we said bye to them all and left.

As we walked out of their house my mum stares at me then said..

"How do you know him?"

"He is just some annoying kid in my class" i say being honest to her as I don't want to lie as she would notice as I'm really bad and anyone could tell I'm not speaking the truth.

"well he doesn't look it you two suit"What is she thinking she is crazy to think that.

"Argh mum no never where do you get all his from?"I ask.

Zayns pov

"Yes mum its her" i say "Oh shes beautiful she looks really nice and polite and its an advantage to you that she lives next door you can look after her like that." my mum says "yes i agree mother"I said.

I went up to my room and looked out of my window to see saffron in her bedroom dancing along to a song she is a crazy girl i thought but just right for me.

She was truly beautiful and fit to be my queen you see im a vampire and im the to be vampire king and saffron here is my other half not to sound creepy or anything but i think i already love her i feel a pull towards her and that sassy attitude of hers just makes the connection stronger.

I decided to go out to quench my thirst, i grabbed a human and sucked him dry but left enought to let him live. I know it will be hard for Saffron to accept my dark side but what can i do i can't change i thought as i made my way back home.

All i need to do now is find out more about Saff and try to woe her and try to be a bit more politer or a lot next time unlike last time i was just too shocked to find her that quickly.

Some vampires don't find their mates till their 30 but i found mine at 17 i consider myself lucky.

*********nim xxx********