Chapter 11

Saffron's pov

Me and Zayn waked to school as his car had broken down.The lessons I had today were maths, art, english and biology they were all boring except art as I love to draw and the worst was english as the strict teacher hated me. I had been with Zayn all the lessons except the last one.Zayn said that he had a detention so I just walked home alone.

One hour later*****
Text from Zayn:
Come to the bus stop near our house.

Zayn had told me to wait outside near the bus stop which is near our house and that he will meet me there I was waiting for like 10 minutes just playing games and listening to music when suddenly there was this van and 3 people got out of it and walked straight up to me.They grabbed me I was kicking and punching to get away from them as they were trying to kidnap me. I was screaming and shouting help me help me but there was nobody there I kept on screaming. I was terrified they dragged me to the van and put a cloth on my mouth so it knocks me out the last thing I saw was Mr Grey .....

Zayn pov

My car had broken down I had told Saff to wait at the bus stop near our house as i decided to get the bus home i had a detention for swearing at the teacher in the last lesson. I was late by 15 minutes when I got there Saff wasn't there.I wonder where she is as she is never late.I waited and waited half an hour later I was getting really worried I had called her 7 times and she didn't answer any.
Ten minutes later********
Text message from Saff it read:
Looking for someone maybe someone like your mate. *Grey*
He had got her!!!!
I have to find her i can't lose her.I texted back that I will do anything as long as she is safe.He replied it read:
'Ok there isn't one thing to do to get Saffron back there is loads u aren't aloud to tell her your her mate and never talk to her again.You work for me all the time except when your at school.You tell anyone she dies.I will tell you the rest when I want them done.'
***Grey****
If that's what he wants it will be done but not speaking to her will be hard I will act like how I acted when I first saw her.I texted back that I will do it when she is let go he said she will be home by 9pm and if i don't do what he says he will get her again but now it was 4pm I don't know what he won't going to do but I was going crazy.Is she in pain?Should I listen to Grey? I ran home in vampire speed and ignored everything and went to my bedroom.I shouted.
"Why me? I hardly did anything to him."I knew he wanted me to break and fall he had already succeed as i felt tears rolling down my cheeks and nearly everything was either on the floor or smashed.I knew Saff was coming back but I can't talk to her and I have to work for him all the time except when I'm in school.I knew that his plan had just started and it was going to get worse.

Saffron pov

Mr Grey had beaten me so much that I could barely walk this was for hours it felt like I had been here for days they had gotten my phone so I couldn't ring or text anybody.He had gave me nothing to eat or dink and i really needed some water.I had asked him what he wanted but all he said was revenge I hadn't done anything to him as the first time I saw him was on that Tuesday as he was our new headmaster.He said that he would let me go if I didn't tell anybody I said ok it was going to be awkward and scary when I get to school and i see him.He let me take my time waking to the van as i couldn't walk properly and it took us about 10 minutes to get to the same bus stop.I walked home but it was more like limped home and fell 2 times and both times somebody helped me but they did ask me what had happen but I just ignored the question by the time I got home it was 9pm I quickly got in the shower to get the dried blood off it stung so much I got out all I had was a bruise on my cheek and everything else was on my leg,stomach and arms.I didn't bother doing anything else I just went straight to bed,tomorrow I will just make an excuse up about my cheek and will cover everything else.

Zayn pov

It was now 9:20pm I saw how Saff limped into her house he had beaten her she had loads of bruises and her clothes were ripped there was dried blood nearly everywhere. I was going crazy now I know that I shouldn't try to do something as it is to dangerous and Saff could get hurt I wanted to go and help her but I couldn't I had to ignore her. I got a text from a unknown number
it read:
It has just started, try to do anything the same with happen to Saffron but worse tomorrow I will text you what u have to do after school as you now work for me. With love your enemy.
I knew tomorrow was a long day and I won't get any sleep but it was for the best so i fell asleep thinking of anything to protect Saffron.