Chapter 12

Saffron pov
The next morning I woke up and got ready I made my way downstairs when I went to the kitchen for breakfast mum said.
"How did you get that bruise?"I told her.
"I got it yesterday I walked into a pole as I was playing on my phone and wasn't paying any attention." Thankfully she believed it as she knows I am very clumsy and never careful.I had breakfast and went outside noticing Zayn had got his car fixed and he didn't wait for me and he drove off and it felt like he had turned into the Zayn I had first saw on the first day on school it felt like he had intentionally ignored me.By the time I had walked to school and got everything I need from my locker the bell had rung I made my way to first lesson only to see Zayn sitting at the back of the class and hadn't saved me a seat I walked to the front and sat down.At the end of the lesson I was so glad as the person sat next to me was annoying and I hated him.Zayn walked past me and went out talking to his new friends and left me out his friends said that they were going to buy a drink but Zayn didn't want one so he was left alone on the spot I walked up to him and asked.
"Why are you ignoring me?"
He replied.
"I don't want to hang around with you anymore your boring and unpopular and look at that bruise on your face it makes you look more ugly than usual and you have no friends,leave me alone and never talk to me again loser."
I have to admit his words hurt I just ran away into the girls washroom and cried.For the whole day I went to all my lessons and Zayn ignored me in all of them what ever he said was true and he didn't have any felling I shouldn't have became friends with him he was still the same Zayn I first met.At the end of the day I walked home and went straight to my bedroom and watched movies till I fell asleep.

Zayn pov

I can't believe I said those words to her not one of those words were true.In my classes I ignored her and sat right at the back making sure the seats were taken she sat in all of them at the front I couldn't concentrate on anything but her.At the end of the day I got a text from Mr Grey saying come to his office then he will tell me what to do.I walked there and knocked and walked in he was say on his chair laughing at me.
"What do you want me to do?"I asked.He replied.
"Get these boxes and deliver them to the right people there address should be written on the box and get the amount of money from them then there is that paper with a list they haven't payed me I want you to go to there houses and get the money come here at 7:30am and give me the money then you can go home for half an hour to get ready for school."
That was long and takes all night I don't get any sleep I get the boxes and the list and walked out.It is now half three and I will be done at half seven in the morning.I put everything in the car and drove off.

*****8 hours later*****

It is now half eleven and I was half way through the job times.I was very tired and the jobs he sent me to were a long drive away I hadn't even had a break. I would never had done this before but he had threatened Saff and if I didn't listen to him Saff could get hurt and I can't take the risk.

*****8 hours later****
I had finally done everything I need to do I dropped of the money to Mr Grey and went home I had half an hour to get ready and eat since I haven't ate nothing since lunch yesterday I was finally done but this was going to go on for ever.I was very tired but I had to keep going to keep Saff safe.

*****At School**********

I had got a text from Mr Grey saying that I had to bully Saff and hit her and make everyone hate her.This was going to end bad and she is going to hate me for it unfortunately I had to do it.At lunch time I went up to her and told her she was ugly and smacked her across the face and pushed her on the floor everybody was looking and walked past her telling her she was ugly,to kill herself and that they hated her.I can't believe I did that she looked at me and shouted I hate you it hurt so much knowing that she hates me but she won't understand and I can't tell anyone and I have to do what he said but it hurt as everyone was laughing at her and she looked so embarrassed all because it was my fault.
I quickly ate my lunch and went into a quite room where nobody goes and fell asleep for 3 hours as I had no lessons for the rest of the day.

******One week later******
Saffron pov

Zayn has been bullying me for a week everybody hates me and in lesson nobody sits next to me as I'm the so called geek or nerd I hate him so much. I am so scared of everything because Mr grey always smirks at me and other people bully me as well as Zayn but his hurts physically and mentally I always see how tired he looks as he has load of bags and when we have a free lesson he always goes into the same classroom and goes to sleep.I don't know why this is but I don't care everything he did before was to trap me.

Nim321****