Chapter 8-Fake School

My plan had become a success I had ripped the letter to a million pieces.

That next time we went to school Zayn picked me up to go out somewhere until schools finished but unfortunately he didn't tell me where after 10 minutes I asked again but there was no answer only a you will find out you just have to wait.

I got a bit bored so we started to play 20 questions.

"What is your favourite colour" I asked.

He replied with a " blue what about you?"

"Mine is purple."
Then I asked "what is your dream job."

He replies with a "mine is
To be a singer or a artist"cool I thought but I want to be a doctor or a lawyer.

We asked a few more questions and then finally had reached our so called destination woohoo I looked around noticing we were in a new theme park that opened just days before I had seen an advert on tv it looked cool and I was finally going to it.

It was called Valley of Doom cool name isn't it? I was about to carry on my thoughts before I realised Zayn was outside of the car.

"You coming or what."Zayn said

"Hell yeaahhh!!"I screamed!!!!!!

4hours later**************

We went on loads of roller
coasters Zayn kept on screaming like a girl on all of them.

"Your such a girl even I didn't scream" I said.

"Why you lying for? I didn't even scream once"He said.

Haha trying to cover himself up which wasn't working so I thought of teasing him.

"Well I only going to tell the whole school how you are scared to death on roller coasters."

I was laughing loudly so bad I nearly cried I looked up to see Zayn frowning.

"Ohh please don't I will do anything but please don't."
Yes what could I ask him to do..................................................
Well basically the day turned out good Zayn had to go to a old lady about 60-70 years old and ask her out and it turned out to be the old lady hitting her hang bag at him I felt sorry for him but it was funny because I recorded it and put it on Facebook getting 1,000 likes he didn't talk to me for like 45minutes that was when we went to a Chinese restraunt the food was absolutely amazayn but we didn't eat all the food because it turned out to be a food fight and soon after we got kicked out but the day was cool I had a good time with him and when I did get home my mum didn't even get suspicious so everything was cool.

I wonder how this is gonna turn out because I had a good time so hopefully the rest of the days will be good.

*****************************
Sorry this is a small update because I have been so busy lately so yeah seen u later in the next chapter give me some ideas on what to write in the next chapter
Bye nim321<3