Chapter 9

The first week and a half was quite fun like playing pranks and enjoying our time out Zayn was really becoming a good friend today was the day Zayn came over for dinner with his family I am really excited to meet his sisters because the last time only his mum and dad was home. He seems like a sweet guy after all.He was coming at 7pm and it was half six so I had to get ready fast. By the time I had got ready and just about to go downstairs there was a knock.They are here!!Omg I was so excited I nearly fell down the stairs.I answered the door and invited them in to the living room.Zayns parents were asking me loads of questions her mum asked loads of things about personal stuff i just told her as it would be rude if i said it was personal. I felt they were hiding something very important but i didn't know what it was.Finally about ten minutes later my mum had finally finished cooking she was in there for at least two hours but the food smelt gorgeous so i wasnt realky bothered.We all walked in to the dinning room and took a seat,Zayn just had to be sitting right opposite me.We started eating everything was just awkward silence but only my mum and Zayns mum and dad were actually talking.I started to talk to one of Zayn sisters they were really sweet but soon the conversation ended.I could tell that Zayn was starring at me the whole way through as it felt like he wanted to ask something but he couldn't.It felt weird.I just finished my dinner everybody was sat in the living room watching tv and talking to each other.One hour later the Malik family said they had to go home as it was getting late.Zayn told his mum that he had to ask me something about some homework for school I heard this just as I was going going into my room.One minute later not that i was counting or anything I heard foot steps leading the way to my room. I wander what he wanted as we don't have any homework as we got suspended. He knocked on the door.
"Come in."I said. He walked in.
"What do you want? We have no homework" i asked.
"I know we don't I just wanted to come see you about tomorrow What do you want to do?" He asked.
Is that all he wanted I thought he would say some thing more important.I told him we could do anything it didn't really matter as long a we don't get caught by both of our parents.

Zayn pov
After that lame excuse to come talk to her i finally said." I need to tell you something very important it is about the truth about myself........" I got interrupted by my mother telling me it's time to go home as my sisters have school tomorrow as it is very late.I quickly said bye to Saff and went home.
I wanted to finally tell Saffron about me being a vampire and she was my soul mate but I had to get it interrupted by my mum and now I know that I will never get that chance to tell her as I am scared of what she might think of me she might never talk to me or she could run away from me forever and I would never be able to live. I feel guilty that she doesn't know anything about my vampire and why I actually moved here.I moved here because there was this man I worked for he was doing bad stuff and he thought I would never tell anyone but I was about to tell the police
and he found out he was a dangerous man and wanted to kill me so i ran away to come live here with my family.

**********HALF AN HOUR LATER ******************

I just got a text from Saff it said :
Hey wat did you want to tell me early ?
I didn't want to tell her as I am scared of her reaction so I just replied:
Ohh nothing.
I ended the convo after a bit as it was late and I needed to sleep.I soon fell asleep.