💙Hope Gundham!sister reader x Soda💙

You and Gundham were brother and sister, you were younger by one year. You both had ultimate talents, his was the ultimate breeder. What was yours? Ultimate makeup artist. You were amazing at special effects and had ended up doing a famous person's makeup one time from a drawing. That's how Hope's peak recruited you.
                       ****
You looked at your brother who was busy talking to Sonia and smiled as you were glad that he was happy. You on the other hand? Your crush was busy obsessing over your brother's girlfriend Sonia. You stood up and took off your shirt and shorts, revealing a cute (f/c) bikini top and bottom. You were confident enough with your body that you loved to wear bikinis and short skirts. You had a curvaceous yet petite body, your hair was in a pony tail and you decided to go for a swim. You jumped in the ocean and it felt nice from the warm sun beaming down. You were one of the few who were happy and calm about going on the school trip. Honestly, you needed to relax from all the stress of preparing for Hope's academy. You swam around happily, and squeaked when you felt hands grab your waist. You sighed and rolled your eyes as it was Kuzuichi Soda who decided to grab you.

"Hey, scared ya didn't I?" Soda grinned, his pink hair slicked against his chest. You couldn't help but blush slightly and stare. He was actually built underneath his shirts despite what he wore. You must have been caught staring because he pulled you close from still holding onto your waist, a slight smirk on his face. "Like what you see?" You splashed him and then took the chance to escape, laughing as you did so. He chased you around before you swam up to shore. That's when Soda really noticed how beautiful you really were.

"Like what you see?" You posed at him, grinning flirtatiously. He walked up to you and kissed you deeply, pulling away for breath and you were bright red. "S-Soda..." You blushed, looking down. "Don't you like Sonia?" You murmured, not wanting to be hurt. Soda chuckled and then brushed a wet strand of hair behind your ear.

"I was trying to make you jealous enough to come to me. Sorry, stupid plan. I know Sonia is with your brother. By the way, your eyes are so beautiful..." You had the same mismatched eyes as your brother, which caused you to giggle.

"I have the same eyes as my brother, doofus." You laughed, but to him it was melodious to his ears. He loved your laugh. He loved everything about you the first time he saw you. You hugged him tightly and he looked up to see Gundham glaring at him as if warning him not to hurt you. Soda gulped and then pulled away.

"Does that mean we're together? You and me?"

"Yeah-it does. But no more Sonia business..I was jealous." You admitted proudly, pulling him into another kiss.