💙Crushes💙

Kokochi Ouma, ultimate supreme leader...a prankster that no one really cared for. Except you. For some reason, he drew you in and you couldn't explain why. You were sitting by Kaede during lunch, you both were childhood best friends who only got closer during this 'killing' game. You both were scared and trying to keep each other safe. No one was killed so far, but you worried that temptations might arise. You were the ultimate empathy, meaning you were able to truly understand how someone feels and sometimes it physically pains you. "(Y/n) are you alright? You're being quiet." Kaede spoke up, releasing you from your thoughts.

"A-ah yeah! Just thinking...about this mess we're in." You bit your fingernails and then spotted everyone else coming in. You spotted Kokichi and your heart began to pound as he had poured flour on poor Shuichi and a giggle escaped your lips. You swore Kokichi turned to look at you, so you quickly looked down. You hoped he didn't see you, but you doubted that he could.

"(Y/n)...you like him, don't you?" Kaede whispered and you blushed deeply. You couldn't help it, there was something special...plus being around a small group of teens, or at least you thought, hormones would bound to rage. You nodded and she sighed, but gave your hand a squeeze. "If he hurts you, don't hesitate to tell me."

"Of course, Kaede. You're my best friend!" You grinned, she always supported you, despite being bad decisions or not. Only time would tell if this was a bad one or not. You looked around and then your face turned bright red feeling hands touch your shoulders, Kaede ended up giggling at your reaction.

"Nishinishi~~what are you two talking about?? Not me~~right?" Kokochi voice was near your ear, causing you to shiver uncontrollably.

"A-ah Kokichi! Don't do that!" You whined slightly, a small pout as he hopped next to you, Kaede was sitting in front of you..he wrapped his arm around you and grinned cheekily.

"Do what? Don't you like me~" his voice was too cute for his own good, being all teasing you couldn't handle it. You turned to him and then pressed your lips quickly against his, hoping that he would stop. "(Y/n)-chan...you kissed m-me! Nishinishi~" Kokichi stuttered slightly, which caused you to grin at him.

"Yeah, I did you're mine now. But if you hurt me, Kaede will be the first to know~" you stood up to throw your lunch trash away and then laughed as you walked away, leaving the others stunned and Kokichi to follow behind like a cute little puppy.

**So short I'm sorry!**