"Not all of your teammates will survives, and I was prepared for this. Teams RWBY, JNPR, MIET, and my Team already know of your plan. We had been preparing for this sort of thing, and it will pay off. You may succeed in destroying Beacon. But you will never succeed in getting rid of us."

Mercury finally had enough and charged at me, but I caught his leg, and snapped it in half, which I entirely out of hard metal. While it was not as tough as Papy's arm, it was rather very durable nonetheless.

SNAP!!

CRACKLE!!!

"AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!"

Mercury than held his damaged leg, but I kicked him in the head so hard, he got sent to the wall, which made a rather deep crater. Before he could fall down, I used telekinesis, and used a crystal rib cage to trap him on he wall. Ruby was shown immensely terrified.

"Sans...What you said...is that true...with Penny...Pyrrha??"

I turned and spoke seriously to her.

"Yes...I am serious. Cinder will always have a backup plan for this. Which is why...I had put Mecha and Leon both in charge of this countering."

Back at the Vytal Stadium... Third Person Point Of View...

Penny beams widely in anticipation, and Pyrrha has the same expression that is present on her face. And she wield her equipment in her hands. 

Oobleck: "3...2...1...BEGIN!!!"

Penny than begins the fight by summoning her swords and launching them towards Pyrrha Nikos, who rushes in, stopping only for a half second thanks to a blade blocking her path, before continuing her charge.

"Woah!!"

Penny then tugs on the strings to recall the blades, which she then uses to continually block Pyrrha's strikes with Miló and Akoúo̱.

After Pyrrha is pushed back, she backflips before performing a second charge, this time leaping on one of the swords before landing a downward strike on Penny

However, Penny's near impregnable defense forces Pyrrha back again, which makes her flip backwards in midair before landing to block the next few blows from Penny's swords.

"Ggghh...Arrrgh..."

After being forced back again, Pyrrha decides to use her shield, momentarily deforming her weapons with her Semblance due to stress before regaining control and going on the offensive.

Pyrrha finally lands a few hits on Penny, after deflecting each of her swords, before knocking her opponent back in midair.