Chapter 17

Tzuyu's POV

I decided to live with Chaengie since he's living alone and i need some time away from Mina, to think things through.

I secretly packed my stuff while she's asleep in our room and went to the cub's house. I explained to him what happened and he let me stay.

What a good assistant and friend he is!

-----------

Since we have no work today, we decided to play games on the TV in the living room. Cub always spend his off-days by drawing and going out to take pictures with his beloved camera. He likes to capture the nice and beautiful moments he saw.

My phone vibrated and i looked at the caller screen to see Mark calling me. I picked up his call. Chaengie leaned closer to the phone to listen to our conversation.

"Hello?" -Mark

"Hello, Mark. What's wrong?" -Me

"BamBam would like to meet you. He wants to talk to you." -Mark

"Me? Why?" -Me

"He just wants to tell you something. It's urgent, he said." -Mark

"Now? Where?" -Me

"At the restaurant where your friends work at. He's waiting for you there. Be there as fast as possible." -Mark

"Okay. Thanks!" -Me

"No problem, Chou!" -Mark then we laughed before hanging up the call.

"But then what if he tells you to hand Mina-noona over? What are you going to do, Yoda?" Chaengie asked worriedly and not as ease while pulling away from me.

"I don't know what i will do. I should call Yujin to watch over me. I'm worried of going out of control." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

Chaengie then nodded his head and tiptoed to pat my shoulder with a small smile, and whispering to me good luck.

I then smiled back to him and went to change my clothes then bid goodbye to the small cub.

I arrived at the restaurant, where my friends work at, and parked my car at the parking lot beside the restaurant. Before going out of my car, i actually dialed Yujin's number, told him to come over too and he agreed since i explained to him that i'm gonna meet BamBam.

I waited until i saw my brother's car approaching mine and he parked beside my car. I used my hand to gesture him, tell him to go in first and he nodded his head then went ahead of me.

I waited for awhile more then went to the restaurant. I entered and looked around to see BamBam waving his head above his head. I saw Yujin sitting at the table behind his. I went to sit down in front of BamBam. Yujin is sitting, facing me.

"I know Mina told you about us being together. But i can tell she still loves you." BamBam started.

"How can you tell that she still does? The fact that she's together with you behind my back proves that she doesn't love me anymore." I said, anger boiling.

"Well, she's always talking about you when she's with me. I'm actually doing this for her, she said that she just want to hang out on one condition." -BamBam, i remained quiet for him to continue.

"As you know, during our college, i almost used her for my selfish reason, she knew about this and told me that she will use me when she's bored or lonely or both. That's her condition, which is just wanting to get away from this loneliness and boredom feelings.