-ten

It had been one and half a month now since Jimin was admitted at the hospital. There were a lot of downs, but they had their ups. It was a very difficult time for everyone. Not knowing if he was getting better, and when they noticed some changes, his body would be in denial and tried to shut itself up. But Jimin is a fighter, that much was known. He was a fighter and everytime would get up and he would try again. Because of that Jimin was making some progress, though it was slow.

His parents were there with him the whole time. Trying their best to give him their support, and trying to do everything it took to save their son, despite the bills that were pilling up one by one. They slept in a hotel near the hospital, and ate whatever the cafeteria offered them. It had been a rough month for them, but they were getting through it. Jimin was their light in their darkest moment, he was the one that kept them going, so they had no reason to give up or complain.

Mrs. Min and Yoongi would visit every day. The family had finally resolved the whole divorce situation. While Yoongi was a little shaken from it, he decided not to give it much thought and focused more on the youngest boy. He would come after school (since the semester started again) every day. He would even bring his friend over, Hoseok, wanting Jimin to start seeing more people around him to befriend.

It was a Saturday today, Jimin was still bed ridden, and currently sat on his bed watching cartoons on the TV. His parents had told him they were going back to the house to clean, do groceries, and just maintain their house. This left the younger boy to be alone in the cold and isolated hospital room, being bored as the hours passed.

Not for long, however.

A certain black haired male was on his way to said room. He wanted to surprise the boy by bringing him some flowers, and after much fighting with the staff, they allowed him to. He made sure he did everything they had told him. Walking up to the room, he placed the flowers on the side while he washed his hands before puttin on the equipment he was used to by now. The gloves, hair cap, shoe covers, gown, all of it.

Once he was finished, he grabbed the flowers once more and quietly entered the room. Entering the small room, he saw Jimin boredly looking at the TV, wrapped around with the white sheets. It was boring compared to the yellow of his room, which would reflect on his skin. It made him look ethereal.

He was hooked up to machines, IVs on both his arms, and the cannulas on his nose. His cheeks were tinted a slight rose, his eyes looking puffed up from the sleepless nights he had recently.

With a gentle smile, Yoongi approached the boy, hiding the flowers behind his back. Standing next to him, he knocked on the table next to the bed to grab his attention.

The youngest quickly looked over next to him, his hair bouncing at the top of his head, and a bright smile soon made it's way to his face, "hyung," he said hapilly, his eyes forming into crescents. "I didn't know you were coming today!"

"I wanted to surprise you, so I talked to your parents and the doctor only," he smiled, moving the flowers from behind him and showing him. "Surprise?"

His eyes sparkled wide upon seeing the flowers. He excitedly kneeled on the bed and grabbed the flowers with a huge smile. They were yellow roses, with white baby's breath to accent them. Yoongi had thought really hard about the combination before getting them.

 Yoongi had thought really hard about the combination before getting them