2

"Ah you're awake!"

Jeongguk groaned and clutched his forehead. "Junghyun you don't even know what a crazy dream I just had, I-" " I don't know who that Junghyun is, sorry."

Gguk whipped his head around and saw a... doctor? A handsome one, that is. "How are you feeling?" "Um...okay? But who the hell are you and- oh that wasn't a dream." "I'm Kim Seokjin, one of the kings husbands. Is that Junghyun your husband?" Gguk laughed. "No he's my brother. And why would I have a husband? I'm only 19." "Only?! Why aren't you married yet, oh god."

The boys eyes widened. Right. It used to be normal to marry at a young age and- wait. "You're married to a man?" The man grinned."Yes. We're the only kingdom that supports gay marriage." "Oh wow. I didn't know there were different rules for gays. I always thought everyone was homophobic." "No, not at all. We also support polyamory relationships, as I am married to five men."

Gguks mouth formed an 'o'. None of his friends would believe this. Oh right. "Do you know when and how I can go back?" Jin shook his head. "I'm afraid we have no clue as to how you time traveled yet." Gguk looked down. "Junghyun must be so worried right now." "Everything will be alright. We'll get you back soon. Now, I believe we have a small problem." Jeongguk cocked his head to the side and Jin almost cooed. "We don't quite trust you enough yet for your own chamber, but we can't put you in the dungeons so I'm afraid you're gonna have to live with my husbands and me." Jeongguk shrugs. Jin bit his lip. "You don't have a problem with gay people, right?" Gguk giggled and Jin, once again, had to stop himself from cooing. "I'm a gay disaster myself, sir." "Oh, well that fits. And call me Jin hyung." Gguk nodded.

"I believe my husbands just woke up, so I'll just introduce you, um-" "Jeongguk." Jin nodded and grabbed his arm, eyes widening a bit at how muscular this boy was. He pulled Jeongguk with him.

~~~

"I'm home and I brought a guest!", Jin yelled as he pulled Gguk into the living area of the castle. Jeongguk squirmed a bit, only now realizing that he was intruding the home of six happily married men. "Um, Jin, are you sure this is oka-" "Jinnie!" Gguk looked up to see five gorgeous men coming down the stairs, one of them being the king. He looked at his feet again with a flushed face.

He felt Jin let go and felt really uncomfortable. He heard what he thought were kissing sounds next to him and blushed. "Jeongguk?", he heard Jin ask and he shyly lifted his head. Three of the men cooed and one screamed: "Oh my he's adorable can we keep him?!" "No, Taetae, he has to go back to his own time as soon as we figure out how.", the king said and 'Taetae' huffed. "But he's cute..."

Jin cleared his throat and turned towards him. "So these are my husband, I'll introduce you from oldest to youngest, um... well I'm the oldest, but you already know my name, so...I'm 27 years old. The second smallest is Min Yoongi, he's 26. The happy one is Jung Hoseok, Hobi, whatever and is 25. You might know the king, Kim Namjoon-" Gguk stopped him, shocked. "Wait, Kim Namjoon?!" They all looked at him, confused. "Yes, why?", the king himself asked, stepping forward.

Gguk gulped. "Well I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but I recently learned in school that an old king by the name Kim Namjoon disappeared at the age of 25 years-" The men gasped. "What?!" "We have to make sure that doesn't happen." "Joonie can't just disappear." "Hello, I wasn't done! It said that he disappeared at the age of 25 years with six men at his side." They frowned. Hoseok suddenly smiled. "That could mean we'll get another husband this year!"

They all cheered and Gguk couldn't help but feel left out. They were in a six-way relationship and he couldn't even manage to get one boyfriend. "-re you okay?", Hoseok asked and Gguk suddenly noticed that they were all staring at him, clearly worried. Jeongguk just gave them a small smile and nodded. "Yea I'm fine...can we continue?" They nodded and Jin continued: " The one next to Namjoon is Park Jimin, currently 24 years old. Next to him is the youngest in the relationship, Kim Taehyung, also 24 years old." Said boys smiled at him and Gguk waved shyly, making them coo.

"Okay then! Should I make breakfast then?", Jin asked and they all nodded, except for Gguk who just stood there. "Let's head to the kitchen then."