"So care to share what's on your mind, brother?" Yujin asked, leaning on my car, standing beside me with the same pose.

I explained to him what happened to Mina when she's drunk and even told him what she said when she's in her drunk state. Yujin was shocked to hear that and became worried.

"Then how about your eyes? Will it change? Or remain as red?" Yujin asked, staring at my eyes.

"I don't know." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Try spending more time with her. Don't let her go." Yujin said, patting my shoulder.

"You expect me to spend more time with her? Didn't you hear properly what i said to you? She even said that -" I was cut off, i was facing Yujin with a frustrated face.

"Chill, brother. That's why i'm telling you to spend more time with her. Do like what you used to do when you were in college, protecting her, holding hands and stuff like that." Yujin said calmly.

I sighed heavily and said, still pissed,

"Okay, fine. I try to spend as much as time as i can with her."

We then decided to stay longer while Yujin told me how's the college and even shared funny stories that happened between him and Minju.

Afterwards, we then bid and waved goodbyes and drove back to our respective homes.

----------------

I walked into the house to see the lights are off. I turned on the lights in the living room and plopped myself down onto the couch with a heavy sigh, not knowing if it's loud or soft.

Suddenly, i heard the door creaked open. I lied down on the couch, still in my same casual clothes. I pretended to be asleep.

I heard the footsteps coming towards me. I tried to make sure i looked like i'm asleep.

"Tzu-ah...Why are you not sleeping in our room?" Mina asked, shaking my shoulders to wake me up but i pretended to be asleep, deep asleep. Her voice sounds so sleepy. She must have woken up by me.

"Tzu-ah...Is it because i went to drink at the bar? And then got myself drunk? Is it because of that?" Mina asked, voice still sleepy but sounds hurt or sad. I can't take this anymore.

"Tzu-ah...Honey..." Mina called out weakly and sleepily. I really can't take this anymore.

"I'm sorry." I said, eyes still closed and put her head onto my chest. I then opened my eyes.

My eyes...Vision is red. Means my eyes orbs are red too.

I let go of her head and she put her head away from my chest and looked at me while squatting beside me, looking at me from the side.

"Tzu, why your eyes are red? Are you mad at me?" Mina asked. I don't know. I don't know why. I don't feel angry.

'You're sad, not angry.' The monster spoke for awhile and then faded away from my mind, not letting me say anything to it.

I'm sad? Why would i be? Is it because of what Mina said when she was in her drunk state?

"I'm not mad at you. Don't worry." I said with reassurance. I couldn't see clearly because my vision is red, making everything i see is red color.

I closed my eyes, hoping my vision will be back to normal again.

"Tzu-ah, is it because i did something when i'm drunk?" Mina asked.