Chapter 1: New School

Chapter 1:
New School

Kokichi POV

"Then I'll agree to this if this is for your safety" my mother sighed and picked up the phone to call the school's principal. I smiled. Finally I could get away from all my bullies. The call ended and my mother placed her phone back down on the table. "The principal said you will be going to school tomorrow. So make sure to not be late unless you want to have a bad impression on your first day" Tomorrow already? Well, it's not like I'm getting a lot of rest. I nod.

"Go burn all your old notebooks and we'll go shopping right away" burn? I didn't asked and just went to get my bag and removed all my notebooks. I should probably leave some important notes. After tearing off the important notes in my notebooks, I threw it in a bin instead of burning them. I mean, I want to save tree's after all. I hate my mother for throwing paper after making a small mistake.

I went upstairs and wore some clothes. Not not actually some a lot of clothes. I wore three shirts just to hide my breast. When I was satisfied I started to put on some pants. My hair was cut short, but not short enough since my mom still wants me to embrace my gender. Why am I even doing this? The dressing like a guy stuff? Well, is it bad if I wanted to prove stuff to others? Obviously not. But someone as worthless like me couldn't even prove them that I'm strong and not weak.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs. "You were taking a long time. How many shirts did you wore this time?" Mother crossed her arms. "J-just three" I told her. We both walked outside our house and went inside the car. Mother sighed and turned to me. "You know you could prove them some other way you know? You being shy and a boy is making you, making them bully you more" I shake my head. "Im fine with them bullying me" mother gave me a concerned look before looking at the road and started moving.

—————Time Skip ———›

The same old routine. Wear a lot of shirts then leave the house after eating and saying goodbye to my loved mother. Hopefully this school I much better than the other. I hope. Hoping always gives me bad luck. Weird right? But that's me. I'm like a magnet of bad luck. I walk inside of the school.

"Hello!" A cheerful voice greeted me. I turned around to see a girl with blonde hair and clips on her hair. She also has an ahoge like in that Danganronpa thing. "A-ah hello" she looks surprised. "Never in my life have I seen a shy boy. Maybe I have something to give me a little faith in humanity after all" she continues smiling. "You must be the new student. My name is Kaede Akamatsu" she pulls out her hand for me to shake. I hesitantly shakes her hand. "K-kokichi Ouma"

"So have you got your schedule yet?" I nod. The principal sent my mother the picture of my schedule so she passed it to me. "That's good. Mind telling me what your first class is?" She asked me. "Math" she smiles more. "Thats nice. Guess that means you'll be coming with me" she grabs my hand and immediately drags me away. Oh well.. that's fine. She's showing me to my class anyway so it's fine. Nothing bad. She opens the door and I take I look inside.
There were students sitting on the desk, some of them on the floor eating chips while others are simply in their chairs. It was very loud. How did I not hear it from outside?

"Our teacher is Miss. Claire okay?" I nod. She drags me to her seat since like... It's her seat and tells me to sit beside her. "I would love to be your first friend. You're so special!" I started sweating. This girl is kind of weird. "Have you ever heard of Danganronpa?" Maybe that's why. "I-i heard of i-it b-but I haven't w-watched it yet"  "you better watch it! It's amazing!" I nod.

"Oh it's so rude of me to not introduce our classmates yet" she frowns. "N-no it's fine!" She smiles again. She turns around to where the other students are all grouped at. "The red haired girl is Himiko and beside her is Tenko and Angie" she pointed to a small girl with red hair. "The boy with white hair that's slightly away from the others is Kiibo" She points at the boy with white hair who was staring intensely at his paper. I wonder what's on it.

"Suck it up virgins!" Kaede sighs. "The loud mouthed bitch is Miu. The slut of the classroom" she points at a girl with a short skirt and was standing on her desk. "The green haired man is Rantaro. Beside him is Kaito. Beware of them cause if you get on their bad side, you'll be dead meat" she whispered to me. I gulped. The door was slammed open and everyone stopped talking... More like stopped shouting. At the door was a boy with navy hair, his hat covering his eyes. "That man is Shuichi. Thats the biy you need to read most"

"W-why?" I asked the girl. "It's rumoured that he stabbed his classmate back at his old school" my eyes widened at her words. "Shocking right?" Why would he do such a thing? "Nobody really talks to him since they feared that they'll turn out like his classmate" she whispered. "How bad is the stab wound?"  "Very bad. He hadn't left the hospital for three months" oh that seemed bad. Really bad. Shuichi started walking to his desk which was right beside... Me. I started sweating nervously. "W-why would you make m sit over here beside.. him?" I asked Kaede, lowering my voice as much as possible. "That's the only vacant seat" I sighed.

Please oh good luck don't make me get this crazy man angry.