Two body one soul

Rose POV

I woke up from my sleep when I heard Daniel's voice coming from downstairs. Smiling I went downstairs. He was in living room talking  to one of the maid but he stop when he saw me coming towards me.

"Hey, baby you are not sleeping" he said and wrap his arm around my waist and put his head in my neck.

"Yeah just woke up when I heard your voice, how are you?, how are the boys?, did any of them get hurt, let me why are you silent?, wait let me get the first aid" I said I was abt to turn when he stop me.

"Relax baby, I am fine and boys were too tired so they all went to sleep" he said and kiss me.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he flinch in pain

"What happen Daniel" I look at my hand and saw blood. "Daniel you are bleeding, let me see" I said unbuttoning his shirt.

"Baby don't you think you are too eager to remove my shirt, we are not even in our bedroom someone might see us here" he said and laugh and kiss my cheeks.

"Shup up Daniel you are bleeding and still you strength for making jokes" I help him to sit on sofa.

"Sorry, Dr.Rose I won't joke again" he said and I punch his arm where is was hurt and he hiss in pain

"Sorry, sorry Daniel i am sorry" I said applying antibiotics on it.

"It ok baby whenever you are with me, I don't  feel any pain" he said and we look at each others without breaking the eye contact lost in each other world and then I did something unbelievable. I grab him by his collar and kiss him first he was shock but then he too kiss me back his one hand went behind my neck to kiss me deep and my hand went in his hair.

We pull back to breathe.

"I love you so fucking much" he said and rest his head on my forehead.

"I love you too Daniel Miller"

When I was done dressing his wound, some girls come with our maid towards us.

"Sir, I have shown them everything they will start from Saturday if it's ok for you" our head maid said to Daniel and he nodded and look at me.

"Who are this girls Daniel?" I asked and look at him in confusion.

"Rose this are the girls which were kidnapped, some went back to their homes and this girls don't have anywhere to go so I asked them to work for us and they agreed" "so can they work here baby?" he asked.

"Yes of course they can work here, but you dont have to ask me this is your house you can do anything you want" I said.

"Of course not this is our house and you are my lady so of course I have to ask you before doing anything" he said and peck my lips.

"Ok they they can work here, you did a good job baby bringing them here" I said and look at girls who were not even looking at us, they are so thin and they have so many bruises on their body.

"Rose did you just call me baby" he whisper in my ear"

"Yes I did call you baby" I too whisper in his ear.

"Girls this is my rose, my girlfriend and my lady luck you have to respect her as much as you respect me" he said and girls nodded and look at me and I put the sweet smile on my face.

"Let's go baby I am tired I want to sleep" he said and kept his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah let's go I'll give a warm massage" I said

"Ok girls, I'll meet you tomorrow "I said they smile first time.

We went to our bedroom Daniel went to take shower and one of the maid came to give me dinner.

Her Revenge On Mafia(#wattys2019) Complete ✔     On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara